Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have the field coat but quite honestly I have only worn it once (way too many jackets). the day i wore it was a pretty crisp fall day, about 45 degrees, and it was good against the wind. it is on the thinner side and if its much colder out, than that most people will need layers but i generally I get hot pretty easily

i'm actually thinking of selling mine just cause i dont think i will really wear it that often....

ok, cool figured as much. i actually want a camo one so maybe i'll just wait and see if they do it next year

so i swung by today to pick up the wool m65 but that shit is SMALL. by comparison, i have the wool duffle coat from f/w 06 in a L and the XL m65 is significantly tighter. so yeah, there wasn't much else in the coat dept for XL's except the hooded duck jacket, which is pretty fucking underrated.

lots of good deals to be had - chinos for $80, tartan shirts for $65. some other shit too. even non-backpack bags are on sale, which never happens.

so yeah - supreme ain't recession proof.

so i swung by today to pick up the wool m65 but that shit is SMALL. by comparison, i have the wool duffle coat from f/w 06 in a L and the XL m65 is significantly tighter. so yeah, there wasn't much else in the coat dept for XL's except the hooded duck jacket, which is pretty fucking underrated.

lots of good deals to be had - chinos for $80, tartan shirts for $65. some other shit too. even non-backpack bags are on sale, which never happens.

so yeah - supreme ain't recession proof.

yeah, got the m65 too. medium fits great without a thick sweatshirt on under it. cut is great imo. the lining feels kinda cheap though. and kinda disapointed with the pleather tab on the zipper, could have gone for real leather. but still a good grab for a third off retail.

great deals on the hoodies and longsleeve pocket tees too.

also got the olympic beanie, there were two left in the back. but got it home and don't like it all that much, didn't realize there was black, thought it was navy. i have to stop impulse buying shit. anyone want it?

i was at commissary in costa mesa today; they have matching sale prices on supreme but they don't have a particularly great set of sizes.

i picked up an unlined two pocket work shirt in Navy / XL for $78. They also had black in L but I passed on it. They also had plaid flannels (not my style) and some stripey sweaters.

I checked the website but didn't see the workshirt on it - is this something from a different season? Or did all of the different shirts already sell out?

Supreme LA (a quick update):

Workshirt in black, Small and Large sale $68

Wool M65 $208 (quality sucks dick compared to last wool m65 and moleskin)

Cord Duffle forgot price

Flannels (old colors) all three colors are available

Trojan in black (xl only) and white (limited)

Miles tees (just ask)

New Eras (S, and Ear Flap), most sizes

Overall sale is good, but sizes are really limited.