fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures of hats from the ebay.

]

yep, that's them.

i picked up the brown one and am actually really stoked with how it fits considering the other 2 box caps from this season that i've bought either ended up fitting kind of small (dyed twill) or just fucking weird (tartan plaid).

i have a tweed box cap from last year that is the best fitting one i've ever found. it's weird that there's always so much talk about their tees fluctuating in fit every season and never any talk about the box caps. i dunno, maybe i'm just one of the few people that's noticed this ..

The fit of the hat is definitely dependent on the material used which accounts for the variability.

yeah, but also, the "deepness" of the hats fluctuates pretty frequently which is a big factor.

sally - agree on the brown patch.

the lodge caps are pretty cool in person, and i think recall sally saying something about removing the box logo, which i thought was a good idea. would like to see somebody do that.

the lodge caps are pretty cool in person, and i think recall sally saying something about removing the box logo, which i thought was a good idea. would like to see somebody do that.

the ones from a few years back were pretty cool. subtle with no box logo.

yep, that's them.

i have a tweed box cap from last year that is the best fitting one i've ever found. it's weird that there's always so much talk about their tees fluctuating in fit every season and never any talk about the box caps. i dunno, maybe i'm just one of the few people that's noticed this ..

Agreed, the tweed is definitely the best fitting box cap I have.

The lodge caps will still look straight up retarded with or without the box logo.

It really boogles my mind sometimes the things that people will beast over, just cuz supreme made it doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

If the patch is removed it goes along the same aesthetic lines as the Airplane Sport caps from summer. Obviously not everyone's brand of vodka but some will appreciate.

There was also a rejected sample sport cap with a beach (very idyllic water-color like painting of an aerial view) setting on it. Pics not the best for detail but you can kinda get the gist of it.

34o581u.jpg

Again I think the lodge cap fits with previous items, so given the context it has its place in the line.

I've always found the arc logos to be the worst but many seem to like them. I dont really think there is a universally loved item from any brand and especially not in regards to Supreme.

Ya, I can see where items like the lodge camp, and airplane sport cap would fit into the line, as the aesthic of both is shared with older Polo gear that they constantly draw upon, I just can't help feeling that they're corny as all hell. But to each their own I guess, I'm more of a fan of the subtle shit.

Just came back, no rice and beans :(

Either way, the cord duffel is really nice. Very sturdy material and will keep one nice and warm in a NYC winter. The sizing is a bit off because I tried on a M and it was fitted, but a L fit great. Will copp upon next paycheck.

Where does the hem fall?

Most duffel coats hit mid thigh or knee. This looks like it hits at the waist.

Where does the hem fall?

Most duffel coats hit mid thigh or knee. This looks like it hits at the waist.

The M definitely hit between the waist and mid thigh and the L a bit lower. Despite being called a duffel coat, it doesn't exactly have many of the specs of one.

Also, my biggest complaint about it are the buttons. Kinda flimsy and plastic feeling.

The M definitely hit between the waist and mid thigh and the L a bit lower. Despite being called a duffel coat, it doesn't exactly have many of the specs of one.

Also, my biggest complaint about it are the buttons. Kinda flimsy and plastic feeling.

yeah, i also noticed that about the buttons .. it would have been cool to see some like, wood buttons or something .. the plastic ones don't really seem to fit with the jacket's aesthetic.

i never got a chance to try one on, but if the fit is nice i'll probably grab one when i gets $paid$

random question, but i saw a few people on strictly supreme talking about a supreme "journal." what the fuck is this?

it's just a journal (notebook) with a red supreme box on the cover.

it's on the scans of the mag some pages back. hidden in the top right corner somewhere.