Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause the measurements are the same for any other sweatshirt I own, yet as dead wizard said earlier, the neckholes are still tight and it's definitely worth sizing up for the crewnecks and pullovers.. they're so thick that they feel really fitted unlike a normal hoody. never had a zip though so I dunno about those.

whats the sizing like on the box caps? should i size up or down? The master lock as well. Really need to make sure i have proper size in those. Dont want to get called out for not having the right size. Size does matter you know.

For the box caps its pretty much true to size, it fits a little on the big side... but not by a lot i would defintly say stick to your normal size.. on my box hat i have a little bit more space then i do on my other hats (which arent supreme btw)

For the box caps its pretty much true to size, it fits a little on the big side... but not by a lot i would defintly say stick to your normal size.. on my box hat i have a little bit more space then i do on my other hats (which arent supreme btw)

someone can't sense sarcasm...

Well arent you just cute as a button!

haven't even got a shipping confirmation yet, lol. edit - i'll feel like a douche if it drops before i get mine

yea me neither i ordered something the day they droped online... do they usually take a while to process the orders? this was my first time ordering online cuz i usually just go down to the store

went by today. got the script hoodie in maroon and the last military shirt in xl. military shirt is fuckin ill.

nothing new there, though .. patiently waiting for them to stock the field jackets.

by chance did they have anymore mtn parkas in blue/khaki? LA hasnt restocked.

About to head to colorado for a week. Between Mountain Parka, Veritas Crew and Varsity I'm going to see how warm these things keep me. Mountain Parka is so tight. Fit is spot on, the orange lining really pops, and it seems pretty damn weather proof.

Re: the outerwear; i picked up the new Mountain Parka and I agree with the others - the fit is perfect and it is totally weatherproof. It was definitely worth the money and i am seriously impressed. Also, the red/orange/green colourway, in person, is actually a really smart-looking piece - not at all as garish as I thought it would be.

WIth regards to the hooded field jackets, I have one from last winter (07/08 season) and it's not particularly waterproof but definitely keeps me warm (even with just a tee on underneath). The sizing is similar to the Mountain Parka from this season, but because of the thicker lining it fits a little bit tighter (and has no drawstring on the hem, which they may have fixed this season).

Wonder if they'll do another north face this year (I think I might be in a rather small minority who actually liked the NF collabs)...