Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

learn to use assists... you can double the pressure if you want to spam projectiles if u use H shot + cold star etc to battle those drones. call an assist and super jump or mighty swing over. sentinel should be getting high/lowed all day. i know task has tons of options against it

again, with doom your foot dives are not covered by assists either. you are playing 3 separate characters and not a team. that team aerial exchange stuff is very risky, i would just learn a BnB that combos into super then DHC out if you really want to do that. relying on getting ot the third character via aerial exchange has only what, a 1 in 9 chance of working?

against zero's blockstring just pushblock or hold up back if u anticipate high/low shenanigans from midscreen.. watch out for command dash mixups but your opponents apparently dont use assists either

in other news i played w/ Andy OCR and IAMFREE today… will probably practice a little more tomorrow and enter a CSU long beach tournament this saturday. ill try to make top 8 lolol

everytime i get hit by zero it's that crossup shit, ps. you can mightyswing twice on the ground but while jumping drones you can only do it once, hence why i was eating them trying to get across lol once i get close though it's a wrap, doom's footdive doesn't seem very risky to me? i always try to dash into combos so they're either getting hit or blocking into the j.M,c.L,c.M.c.H etc

Foot dive from full screen is not safe because you can only cancel to airdash if it connects with something (on hit or block.) throwing footdive mid to full screen is beam super bait. I play doom and I always cover myself with hidden missiles or tron o haggar assist on block

for real, the sent nerf doesnt change the fact that he has insanely damaging combos, one of the best assists, one button projectiles, fly/unfly shenanigans, super and hyper armor... plenty of the cast could 100% sent w/ some bnbs + assist or DHC. a good sent player doesn't need 1.3mil health necessarily..

i will say that in terms of ss4, theres jebeebus, royale and then me

jussaying

MVC3 is whack as dick, so i dgaf

ok cmon now bro.

I know for a fact that mrip and billy are better than you and royale in SF4.

berndog's Abel is a lot better than you as well, technically atleast. Offline I bet it'd be a lot clearer. My bitch Ibuki could probably do a lot better offline. You do fullscreen tatsus like every round.

royale seems to have good enough fighting games basics, but both of you guys like ignore features of the game and don't really study the game as stupid as that sounds. I haven't seen him use an assist or DHC once.

jebeebus's cammy is a pretty bitch.

theory is useless without execution

abel's bread and butter is a one frame link (f.mk dash cl.HP) canceled into a special move (qcf H) then FADC (neither you nor royale can do this) to cr.H xx ultra 1. and ultra 1 depends on screen position (mid or corner) and character size.

my execution is there, but it's online. you guys are good at online fighter 4.

and lol at you guys saying theory is useless. the fuqq outta here