Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I tried on the Officer's Boot (High laceup) but smelled it before I did, and it smells exactly like horse hide.. Can anyone confirm or disconfirm this?

@sexzeH: Many models from this line run rather large. I normally wear 47 in most shoes, but I wear a 45 in both the suede desert boot and the low court shoe, and I can wear a 44 in the Officer's Boot (the dress shoes run extra large, I've heard).

So I literally cannot put my training boots on without excruciating pain in my left heel. Walking in them is out of the question. The inside seem is digging into my foot. I realize they should stretch out but I can't wear them, and so can't stretch them. Thoughts?

Just got my achilles mid grey, i think its kinda different from the first collecion they made. The leather now feel softer than i have saw before..maybe i could be wrong?

Anyone have the numbers stamped unevenly and glue stick out on the leather?:(

^^ yea the stampings really suck this season. i saw a shit load of pairs where the stampings were splotchy across or doubled over, creating a gold blur. the stampings seem lower quality, because on an older pair i have, the stampings seem to be nearly engraved while with my newer ones, they just seem pretty flat. anyone else agree?

really? I tried on the officer boots and only had to size down one (42 to 41).

Well I mean, I have to suffer with a 45 until it stretches out.. I prefer a 46-7, but must size down since the largest size is 45, then had to size down one from my sneaks for the dress shoes, so in total three euro sizes. :) They only had up to 43 in the ankle lace-ups, so I only tried those fabulous boots.. Did you try them on at Eugene Cho?

I feel you, Mike, was the same way with the court lows.. Always squinching up my toes to try to save my poor heels. Do you not have a stretcher?

yeah, it is too bad that they are scaling back on the 46s. Honestly though the proportions can look slightly off in many of the models with such a large size, around 42 43 looks best I think.

Also, concerning the gold numbers how durable are they?

I don't particularly like them, will they start to flake/fade after a few months of use? can I easily remove by rubbing or erasing them? Or is careful scraping with an exacto blade pretty much all I can do?

and if anyone knows if the achilles mid will be discontinued next season, please let me know soon since I might have to get a second pair.

if anyone knows if the achilles mid will be discontinued next season, please let me know soon since I might have to get a second pair.

Hopefully not:(

Just notice that my dust bag doesnt have the CP words on it.. Does the old season dont come with the words on it?

Damn it really seems tough to get the right size!

I wear 10 in vans, 42 in clarks desert boots, 10 in Nike... i ordered Achilles in 42, and they feel very, very snug. lenght is ok, but the toebox is so small and they're so narrow!

I'm sure i should have taken 43. damnit.

Also, concerning the gold numbers how durable are they?

I don't particularly like them, will they start to flake/fade after a few months of use? can I easily remove by rubbing or erasing them? Or is careful scraping with an exacto blade pretty much all I can do?

and if anyone knows if the achilles mid will be discontinued next season, please let me know soon since I might have to get a second pair.

I highly, highly doubt they'd discontinue any achilles models. Some colours might come and go, but that is the lineups backbone. As for the numbers, I've had my mids for 9 months now and all the numbers are intact.

Hopefully not:(

Just notice that my dust bag doesnt have the CP words on it.. Does the old season dont come with the words on it?

All of mine come with the name on it, where'd you get them?

Damn it really seems tough to get the right size!

I wear 10 in vans, 42 in clarks desert boots, 10 in Nike... i ordered Achilles in 42, and they feel very, very snug. lenght is ok, but the toebox is so small and they're so narrow!

I'm sure i should have taken 43. damnit.

I'm a 9 in Vans and my 42s are loose now, so I'd suggest sticking to 42. They will stretch out, though naturally you should expect the toebox and general width to be less than the typical vans or nikes. If you got 43 they'd be a bit too long and would only get more loose with time.

yeah, when sizing, don't be so worried. with my experience, just stick to your true size. im a 9.5 usually, MAYBE 10 in other sneakers. i got a 42 in the leather training boots and they fit fine. the only thing to consider is that these shoes are narrow, and the toebox is too. i wore mine for a day, and they already feel better.

i know but thanks

the thing is that i don't want to pay 19.6% in french vat and 5% or less in custom taxes :(

so i'd rather buy them used...

thats pretty silly. you can ship them to someone in us and ask them to send them to you. every proxy will do it. you can also get coupons for revolve and get them much cheaper than anywhere else.