Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i assume it was for good customers or something?

The best

Really though Jkissi sent me 2 of the 100 off codes and they say something about leaving feedback on stuff that you buy from revolve. So if you leave feedback they might give you a discount.

Shit... really? I bought my courts a few weeks ago and just grabbed some Aprils on Sunday when they were cheap. I'll just leave twice the feedback and hope for the best.

Court mids and Bball lows both look strange; should probably stick with low and high, respectively, imo. Will agree with ipp though, the courts are definitely a far softer leather. Only very slight crease marks for me after two weeks of near-steady wear, and I walk a lot. The lambskin isn't as completely white as the normal achilles leather (a friend even asked if they were dirty), but I'd say they're even more comfortable than the achilles. If you are going to get lows and are going to get a colour available in both models, take the courts.

Shit... really? I bought my courts a few weeks ago and just grabbed some Aprils on Sunday when they were cheap. I'll just leave twice the feedback and hope for the best.

Court mids and Bball lows both look strange; should probably stick with low and high, respectively, imo. Will agree with ipp though, the courts are definitely a far softer leather. Only very slight crease marks for me after two weeks of near-steady wear, and I walk a lot. The lambskin isn't as completely white as the normal achilles leather (a friend even asked if they were dirty), but I'd say they're even more comfortable than the achilles. If you are going to get lows and are going to get a colour available in both models, take the courts.

I thought it was white as the achilles from what i saw from revolve...do you have any pic to show the true colour?

I thought it was white as the achilles from what i saw from revolve...do you have any pic to show the true colour?

Look at both side by side on revolve and you'll see what I mean. Up close they aren't a uniform colour; it really does almost look like they're a little bit dirty. I find it better; less worry when they actually do get that way.

Where to leave feedback? It says to in my emails when my orders have been shipped, but never provides a link, and I can't find one on the site. Or does it just mean the item reviews?

e: n/m, thank you advanced google searches.

Look at both side by side on revolve and you'll see what I mean. Up close they aren't a uniform colour; it really does almost look like they're a little bit dirty. I find it better; less worry when they actually do get that way.

Where to leave feedback? It says to in my emails when my orders have been shipped, but never provides a link, and I can't find one on the site. Or does it just mean the item reviews?

e: n/m, thank you advanced google searches.

Yes, i could see the different compare to the sole^ I prefer not to be all white too, and you mean dirty is?

About the feedback, usually i send them an email about some enquiry and they reply it with a link below that can be able to leave a feedback^

yeah it seems so, but natural materials stretch a bit better. the shoe stretcher is real easy. put in some silicone spray and crank the stretcher overnight. then you should be good.

I will do it. Kunk didn't you say that this seasons cp's fit a bit larger? If that is true then the nylon boots should fit perfectly right off the bat.

Sizing question! If I'm a US 9.5 in most shoes, 9 in Chucks, and fit comfortably in a size 41 Common Projects' ankle boot, would a pair of size 41 Nylon Low-top Achilles be the right size? Revolve is all out of size 42s which I have supposed is my CP size and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and get the size 41s...

Sizing question! If I'm a US 9.5 in most shoes, 9 in Chucks, and fit comfortably in a size 41 Common Projects' ankle boot, would a pair of size 41 Nylon Low-top Achilles be the right size? Revolve is all out of size 42s which I have supposed is my CP size and I'm not sure if I should go ahead and get the size 41s...

Why not get the mid top instead..they still have size 42.