Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Revolve for finally ending my hunt.

As much as I do like the look of the dress shoes; it's been said, and it's true, for that price, you can get some very high-quality shoes from other brands (Alden for example). It'd be interesting to see how these are constructed though, wish a stockist around here carried them. And the trademark numbers will throw a full suit look completely off.

I heard it's nylon over leather and that they're pretty warm compared to normal sneakers. Like a hotbox in there

I wore my regular achilles mids through the second half of last winter and they survived with no real damage. Just make sure to clean them regularly and they should be fine. I'd assume the nylon would be fine too.

Any suggestions on how to clean them?

I love those training boots. If only Revolve had black leather instead of white leather and black nylon.. :(

I'm strongly considering buying the leather court shoes though..

I am really considering buying the Beige Dessert Boots for $370. Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they comfortable? How do they fit?

They look oh so good.

1916BEIGE.jpg

Have them in grey. They are also oh so comfortable, and so handsome.. A good buy I say.. I think they fit one size larger to accommodate the fact that they're a little narrow at the toe.

What size should I go for the desert boots ? I wear 42 in achilles low/mid and 42 in shell toe..

The achilles in 45 is kind of snug on my foot but I can get it on, and the desert boot in 45 fit snug at first, but soon stretched out and fits perfectly now. If you're 42 in Achilles, you should either get that same size, or downsize if you really really want to. As I said, they're a little upsized to counter the fact that they're a little narrow at the toe.

anyone got those waxed desert boots? same issues with quality as the untreated suede? they're tight, and i want them.

I'm not an expert in the leather field, but they're nice nice shoes, man.