Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit. they absolutely killed it with this. every model looks great. how to choose? officer boot? officer lace-up? training boot? waxed desert boots? mid court shoe? officer's ankle boot? I could see myself shelling out for any of these. too bad the boots are probably 4 bills. better start saving now.

Apparently the price point in general is going to be going up a little bit, due to economic factors. The guys behind common projects are hoping people will be understanding, but because of materials, producing in Italy, cost of shipping stuff, all that means a little higher price. It is unfortunately but it's understandable.

I need to save for those ankle boots...

Apparently the price point in general is going to be going up a little bit, due to economic factors. The guys behind common projects are hoping people will be understanding, but because of materials, producing in Italy, cost of shipping stuff, all that means a little higher price. It is unfortunately but it's understandable.

I need to save for those ankle boots...

The prices are going up from what they are at Den right now. So if Den has any of the styles you want, I recommend getting them there. The CP installation has about 2 weeks left.

The collection looks amazing. However since CP is a relatively new brand, and there isn't too much info out there on how the boots are made, I would still be hesitant to shell out full retail for the boots/dress shoes.

I think they are very smart with the boots that have the rubber soles, those would probably appeal to lots of younger ppl who think the traditional leather soled boots are too stuffy.

What will probably happen is that the boots and dress shoes will be bought buy rich kids in the late teens/early twenties who don't have much exposure to traditional dress shoes but are drawn in by the CP name. At some point down the line, they may discover that the designs are almost identical to lots of other brands out there (RM Williams, Alden, etc.) that are known for quality. Maybe then, they will open their eyes to a whole new world of shoes that do not advertise solely in fashion magazines.