Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

thanks mike. all the coupons i tried/received are either expired or don't work with cp's. i'll wait a bit to find a pair and if it doesn't work i'll buy them and have them sent to a friend that is coming back to france in a few weeks.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my training boots yesterday from revolve using the 30% discount coupon (it actually worked!!), but had to pay 65$ Swiss tax fees.. :( Anyway, I'm glad that the gold numbers are stamped properly, but my box was also crushed and fixed with adhesive tape.

Sizing: I stayed true to my US size. Length was ok, but as I got a wide foot it's a bit tight, but will hopefully stretch after some wear.

Got my training boots yesterday from revolve using the 30% discount coupon (it actually worked!!), but had to pay 65$ Swiss tax fees.. :( Anyway, I'm glad that the gold numbers are stamped properly, but my box was also crushed and fixed with adhesive tape.

Sizing: I stayed true to my US size. Length was ok, but as I got a wide foot it's a bit tight, but will hopefully stretch after some wear.

howd you go about getting the code to work? email, phone after the order, or placed order by phone? just lucky?