Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

I bought a CP achilles mid in size 46 and it fit snug...

I then tried on a CP court mid in size 46 and it was rather loose..while the 45 fit well.

I think the leather is softer and thinner in the CP court mid?

Anyway, I was planning to buy the court mid but now I am undecided on the size...

I would get the Court Mid in 45... you want them to fit snug so they stretch to fit. Not sure why you say the 45 fit well but you're undecided on the size.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.southwillard.com/designers/sale/common-projects/light-brown-officers-dress-shoe/

i got these right when the went on sale like 3 weeks ago or w/e. wtf is all of the hype for? did i buy the wrong CPs or something? the leather isnt anything special, the sole isnt overly comfortable, i guess they do look nice. how can we justify paying 220 for these, much less 420 without the sale?

a few bits of ss09 has landed at colette.fr

also in grey

also in all white

image_slide_show_new_38957.jpg

image_slide_show_new_38949.jpg

i really like the last ones

i like the last two the most. The high top may grow on me if i see a different color.

i like the achilles/cap toe and the perforated blk/wht achilles

ive been wanting the achilles in black with white sole and im glad they did it. Throw some black laces on those bitches and you're set. Im sure they will also release a non-perf version as well.

those first two models are pretty ugly tho