Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a pair of the black desert boots sz 39...i really liked em' but after reading several reviews about them ripping i was kinda turned off...but at this time i had already ordered them.

so when i got them i understood why they might rip. great pair of shoes the suede is great!!!! but the leather is extremely thin...a lot thinner than i thought they would be...the toe part has a toe cap inside the shoe, i wish it had extend through out the rest of the shoe...

i returned them as soon as i got em'...kinda sucked too b/c i really like em' but i didn't want to drop $300+ on a pair of shoes that might rip down the line...ya dig?

instead i got the white court lows....my favorite pair of shoes right now!

fyi...i have the white court lows in sz 40 and black court lows in size 39...pm if you are interested. Yea i know i should put this part in the super market part...sorry, i'm at work right now...

What about these BBall high tops, do they come in another colorway? Not feeling the silver, would like them in white or black.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=COMM-MZ45&c=Common+Projects&d=b

edit, found them on the barneys site but want to know if they come in the same leather like the black high training boots.

http://www.barneys.com/High%20Top%20Sneaker/10431.7483,default,pd.html

the black leather training boots are available on oki-ni for a fair price.. still no sign of the B-Ball black highs in that leather..

edit; late pass