What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

I have a vivid HS memory of washing down Honey Buns with Yukon Jack vodka behind the metal shed at school. and then running laps in PE class in early autumn heat. There was only one casualty and it wasn't me, but the whole scene wasn't pretty.

I feel like some breaded okra and zucchini and some fresh ranch dressing for those muthafuckas.

I had a friend in high school who used to put ranch dressing on everything.

Kid was a fat fuck and always had at least three or four bottles of it in his fridge.

After school we used to get like 3 or 4 of the 20 packs of nuggets from McDonalds and dip them in a huge bowl of ranch. I only ever ate like 8 nuggets.

I buy like $20 of that instant Ranch dressing before I come to Asia each time. No one has ever stopped to ask me about the packs of white powder I am bringing in. Nothing compares to that shit though, some Kewpie Mayonnaise, some whole milk, you good. Put that shit on everything or just drink it straight from the bottle.

im craving a snickers bar...but im lactose intolerant.

fuck life.

LOL @ dis. Take a lactaid pill, better yet, quit being bitchmade and just eat the damn thing. I've had a goddamn diary allergy stemming from lactose intolerance since I was born, that has yet to stop me from enjoying a Snickers when I want one.

if that squid stuff is filipino food then yeah, it's hella good. thinking of it, i haven't had that in a while.. sounds like a good idea right now

It's actually Spanish, but I'm sure the concept is present in other cuisines.

nigga get the fuck outta here with this shit.

mass, can you pls post pics of like mcnuggets drowned in honey stewed w/ poutine or some shit to wash this image out of my mind?

i hate when y'all get super azn wit it here.

Can I shit in your mouth and break your fingers so that I never have to hear or see anybody communicate in ebonics ever again? Gayhole.

Can I get an address? I live in SF but this place looks good ;)

damn dude, i called em up and found out that the duck ramen was only a promotional holiday thing so i missed it, sucks i had time to go tomorrow, oh well the regular stuff is awesome.

as for the place, ill pass the knowledge that was once given to me