Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Besides Supermarket and ebay, where else can I look for small sized raw MIJ 19cm size 27

You should probably state where you are if you want to find a response. If you are near any fairly large city you can prob find a pair but I know odd sizes are harder to come by in the larger retail stores like barneys.

Take some of the advice about 5 posts back and call a Dior boutique, ask if they can ship directly.

Guest ifidieidie
i wear 30 in MIJ raws 19cm

they stretched about an inch and fit good.. really slim but not skin tight.

i want a tight look in black lusters 19cm. should i be fine with 31? true waist is about 32. i never tried any dior exepct the mij raw. please size advice!

thanks

What do you mean by "black lusters?"

Are you talking about jeans from the Luster collection 5-6 years ago, or are you talking about the Luster Shine waxed jeans from last winter?

fml. I went to the Dior store and saw a pair of black mij 21cm silver selvage raw jeans(long ass name) so i tried on em. The legs fit piff but i could not button up one single button. I looked at the tag and i though to myself, "i'm not looking to spend $365 on some jeans right now anyways." So i went outside to show my mother the crazy fit, and she was like " they're only 168." I was like "=]" then i showed her the buttons....then i was like "=[". Yea just thought i'd let you guys know how gay today was.

fml. I went to the Dior store and saw a pair of black mij 21cm silver selvage raw jeans(long ass name) so i tried on em. The legs fit piff but i could not button up one single button. I looked at the tag and i though to myself, "i'm not looking to spend $365 on some jeans right now anyways." So i went outside to show my mother the crazy fit, and she was like " they're only 168." I was like "=]" then i showed her the buttons....then i was like "=[". Yea just thought i'd let you guys know how gay today was.

If it don't fit, don't fret. You still have your money.

Think of the positives though... you live near a Dior store.

Just got back from Vegas today and stayed at The Wynn. The only good store there was CD and i picked up both of the raw MIJ 19cms. Excited and thought I'd share...

do you mean to say you bought the 2 last pairs? thanks asshole. i was going to get a fresh pair tomorrow.

if not, congratulations on spending 700 on 2 coverings for your legs.

How do Day Off fit? do they expand much with wear?

Day Off have real thick denim, plus it's very soft. I got them in 28 last season but the calves were fairly wide, I had to have them tapered quite a bit so I got a real straight stacked look (they're 38 inch inseam), now I think they look pretty awesome but I would never wear them in summer, just kills you. As for stretching, I haven't worn them too often this year, and I didn't notice much, but I think there's gonna be *some*. Not much help I know.

What you guys think? Looks fine doesn't it?

dayoff.jpg

Day Off have real thick denim, plus it's very soft. I got them in 28 last season but the calves were fairly wide, I had to have them tapered quite a bit so I got a real straight stacked look (they're 38 inch inseam), now I think they look pretty awesome but I would never wear them in summer, just kills you. As for stretching, I haven't worn them too often this year, and I didn't notice much, but I think there's gonna be *some*. Not much help I know.

What you guys think? Looks fine doesn't it?

dayoff.jpg

look fine although personally im not keen on the straight stacking. are these 19s or 21s?

in regards to sizing what size raw mijs do you normally wear? if you get chance a waist laid flat measurement would be superb

Guest eugen eugen

im talking about the black waxed lusters from 5-6 years ago.. i dont like the new ones , they have glitter stuff on them. just the waxed lusters.

do you mean to say you bought the 2 last pairs? thanks asshole. i was going to get a fresh pair tomorrow.

if not, congratulations on spending 700 on 2 coverings for your legs.

haha they still got plenty of them left. Make sure you check the back pockets... on the first pair of black raws I got the stitching was coming undone so they swapped it for me...

Guest ifidieidie
im talking about the black waxed lusters from 5-6 years ago.. i dont like the new ones , they have glitter stuff on them. just the waxed lusters.

Then I'd go with size 30. I have black MIJ raw in 31 and I tried black waxed from Luster once in size 30 and they were really slim on me. Good luck finding them, though.

Incidentally, I have the new ones (size 31) and while I'm not crazy about the glitter it kind of comes off after a little while and it isn't that noticeable.

look fine although personally im not keen on the straight stacking. are these 19s or 21s?

in regards to sizing what size raw mijs do you normally wear? if you get chance a waist laid flat measurement would be superb

Then what do you like? Tapered stacking? You'll never get that off the rack they're way too straight. These were 19's, but hem width now is around 16.5cm ... believe it or not.

And sorry, I don't have mij raws, just a black mii which is 28 my normal size (38.5cm across, hasn't stretched much), I'm not very much into raws and breaking them in.

Then what do you like? Tapered stacking? You'll never get that off the rack they're way too straight. These were 19's, but hem width now is around 16.5cm ... believe it or not.

And sorry, I don't have mij raws, just a black mii which is 28 my normal size (38.5cm across, hasn't stretched much), I'm not very much into raws and breaking them in.

Cheers much appreciated the measurements.

I think with the small hem openings like the 17.5's you need to have the jeans righter around the calfs to pull off such neat folded stacking. 19s are reasonably loose so the stack is just uneven and random which i think also looks good. Those are in between e.g. neet stacking up to calves then lose it doesnt work imo although they still look great. no offence meant