Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Maybe it´s just the “Japan-denimâ€-hype some people suffer from. I myself don´t believe that there is a significant difference between MII and MIJ when it comes to the quality aspect.

More important is the different in the fitting of MIJ (if there is any different) – everything else is talking about minimal mattering details.

Maybe it´s just the “Japan-denim”-hype some people suffer from. I myself don´t believe that there is a significant difference between MII and MIJ when it comes to the quality aspect.

More important is the different in the fitting of MIJ (if there is any different) – everything else is talking about minimal mattering details.

There are big differences.

1) MIJ quality is quite a bit better. I've owned both, I know. You can just tell by looking at the denim. There is something that is just cheaper looking about MII raws.

2) MII are not cut quite as slim as MIJ.

3) MII stretch a good deal more than MIJ, and in my experience tend to lose their shape, which often results in an unflattering fit.

yeah MIJ denim quality is higher

in france you cant find MII anymore anyway :P

WTF r u talking about? I just bought dior jeans in paris and they only had raw MIJ all of the washed at MII.

Anyway there is a substantial difference in quality between MIJ and MII but considering most washes are only MII there is little you can do about it.

There are big differences.

1) MIJ quality is quite a bit better. I've owned both, I know. You can just tell by looking at the denim. There is something that is just cheaper looking about MII raws.

2) MII are not cut quite as slim as MIJ.

3) MII stretch a good deal more than MIJ, and in my experience tend to lose their shape, which often results in an unflattering fit.

can you post the pic of MIJ and MII fit? so we can see the different by each own perception ^^

What do you guys think of this design? I saw it the other day and can't decide if I like it or hate it. Has light wax and is cut really slim. (Pic from LVA)

Dior-Homme-stretch-jeans-deep4.png

It reminds me of that Prada 07 collection. Or maybe it was 08.

Anyway, gives me a sort of dated feel, not too fond of it. I'm sure some of the more creative people around here could make it look good though

Oh really just because LVR offers only the 17.5 cm cut. I figured yours looked like 19cm. Man, I'll check our store in Zurich, see what they have got. I just wanna put it on, and then see if I wanna spend that much money on it. :D lol

fast fit pic of as good as new

it seems i have to size down but its because i took the pic a bad way

img0661h.th.jpg

ill take better and more when i have time

edit: omg i just checked the pic and its horrible, cant see any details or anything

I would have sized down, they look too big. I saw the fit on your Monday Off jean, they were quite good. I don't think these are very flattering on you. Just my opinion.

I would have sized down, they look too big. I saw the fit on your Monday Off jean, they were quite good. I don't think these are very flattering on you. Just my opinion.

well as i said the pic is really not good

those jeans are exactly the same as soulmate, i dont know why in the pic it looked that bad, today i will wear the as good as new and make new pics, not with mirror

well, forgot to make a fitpic when i had it on, just remeber when i was about to take it off, so here it is

img0677yd.th.jpg

my.php?image=img0677yd.jpg

well as i said the pic is really not good

those jeans are exactly the same as soulmate, i dont know why in the pic it looked that bad, today i will wear the as good as new and make new pics, not with mirror

well, forgot to make a fitpic when i had it on, just remeber when i was about to take it off, so here it is

img0677yd.th.jpg

my.php?image=img0677yd.jpg

The fit is real fine

as for being too short for Dior, I don't think there's such a thing. If it stacks too much for your taste, you can always hem/tapper the leg :)

If I do end up getting them and they are too long and hem them will the leg be quite wide?
I've seen a lot of great results fit-wise around here of people getting a good tailor to tapper the leg after hemming.

I can't really comment from personal experience though, I've never altered a pair except 21s, and they're already kind of straight leg so it doesn't do much difference.