Dior Homme Denim

midnight

i am pretty sure there are no local legit stockists for dior homme in toronto. ive tried looking :(. the only stockist iknow of is/was holt renfrew.
Don't know why they stopped carrying it... I thought it was only a Montreal thing, but according to the site, it's nationwide?

With the size of the toronto store, I would have thought they'd keep a selection

Thanks for the input, I bought them at this store in Yorkville called In The Lane, the guy who runs it, used to run Noir as well. Can anyone else confirm that they are fake before I give the guy an earful? Cant believe a high end store would have the audacity to sell fakes.

Thanks for the input, I bought them at this store in Yorkville called In The Lane, the guy who runs it, used to run Noir as well. Can anyone else confirm that they are fake before I give the guy an earful? Cant believe a high end store would have the audacity to sell fakes.

post more detalied pics of the jeans, like the back pockets, inside of back pockets (cuz as i was surprised they are "scarred" inside also). cuz that seems to be the main reason people think they are fake

Can anyone else confirm that they are fake before I give the guy an earful?

Is that a clawmark on the inside of the left knee? Or is it dripped paint? If it is a clawmark, I've never seen it on the inside of the left knee; it's usually more to the outside. And I haven't seen a clawmark on that kind of a wash for a while.

If they are real, they would have come with a grey Dior hangtag that has the reference number. It looks to me like it's a bad ripoff of Under My Car, but with the wrong color and size of paint splashes. Wonder what the reference number says.

Also, post pics of the black Dior tag, size tag, and care tag. There are guys here who can tell a fake Dior tag immediately.

Don't you ever wonder why Noir shut down?!? They are definitely fake man, a friend of mine bought a pair from the same place a while back, they are fake as hell.

Always thought they closed down cus of lack of business.

Not to worry, I went over there and returned them and got all my money back, no problems. The guy never admitted that they were fake though, he said that if I wanted I can see his invoice from Dior. Told him I was in a hurry and got my refund. A huge lesson learned. Thanks for all the input as well.

Quick question guys.

I have a pair of raw blacks that have not been soaked or washed. Been wearing them for quite some time now and have some pretty strong creases already but since I live out in the desert, my legs get pretty sweaty so my pants could be dirty even if they dont smell.

I don't care much about fades, I know these don't fade easy but I would like for them to shrink a bit. Should I shower with them on or soak them in a tub etc...?

Quick question guys.

I have a pair of raw blacks that have not been soaked or washed. Been wearing them for quite some time now and have some pretty strong creases already but since I live out in the desert, my legs get pretty sweaty so my pants could be dirty even if they dont smell.

I don't care much about fades, I know these don't fade easy but I would like for them to shrink a bit. Should I shower with them on or soak them in a tub etc...?

Just wash them or soak them in hot water. Dior's are sanforized so they'll only shrink back to the size they were when you bought them and then they're gonna stretch out again once you start wearing them

Always thought they closed down cus of lack of business.

Not to worry, I went over there and returned them and got all my money back, no problems. The guy never admitted that they were fake though, he said that if I wanted I can see his invoice from Dior. Told him I was in a hurry and got my refund. A huge lesson learned. Thanks for all the input as well.

glad you got your money back.

Just wash them or soak them in hot water. Dior's are sanforized so they'll only shrink back to the size they were when you bought them and then they're gonna stretch out again once you start wearing them

This wasn't my experience with my black raws. After I wore them 10-15 times they stretched way out and got really big.

I gave them a warm/hot soak and they shrunk down to smaller than when I bought them. The legs got much slimmer, especially in the lower leg. After wearing them a lot the waist stretched back to the size it was when I bought them but the legs are still much slimmer (which was good because they look better now).

Just posting up a fit pic. Dior Homme MIJ Indigo Size 29

My true size is actually 32 so I sized down 3. I'm 174cm and 69kg. Also I hemmed this pair by 9cm since I'm not all that tall. These pics were taken at 1 month of wear, not all that hard.

I could only do up 2 of the buttons when i first put them on. Took about 4 days to get the other 2 and clasp on comfortably without feeling like the clasp was gonna break.

diorhommemij19cm1month.jpg

diorhommemij19cm1month2.jpg

very nice fit LIKE it

going post some Jake worn pics later if there is interest

Just posting up a fit pic. Dior Homme MIJ Indigo Size 29

My true size is actually 32 so I sized down 3. I'm 174cm and 69kg. Also I hemmed this pair by 9cm since I'm not all that tall. These pics were taken at 1 month of wear, not all that hard.

I could only do up 2 of the buttons when i first put them on. Took about 4 days to get the other 2 and clasp on comfortably without feeling like the clasp was gonna break.

diorhommemij19cm1month.jpg

diorhommemij19cm1month2.jpg