Dior Homme Denim

midnight

there certainly is ...

Weird that the Jake09 never really got into stores (aside from preorders?!).

The person that bought the raws I posted a few page back for me told me they had jakes in store. I'm pretty sure you could give DH a call about it

Cool jeans whimmy, but I don't know about the fit, I think I still prefer the slouchy look of non-strech jeans

I use this profile to sell the clothes here and being in red will not help me at all ,

posted the pictures of Jakes and guy sent me hateful PM

" you look like fucking girl in it, put the jeans in the trash "

I than checked his posts and found out he was selling some cheap zara and HM clothes worn out like hell )))))) this is Jalousie

very nice fit LIKE it

going post some Jake worn pics later if there is interest

I use this profile to sell the clothes here and being in red will not help me at all ,

posted the pictures of Jakes and guy sent me hateful PM

" you look like fucking girl in it, put the jeans in the trash "

I than checked his posts and found out he was selling some cheap zara and HM clothes worn out like hell )))))) this is Jalousie

yeah dude dont let it get to u. people neg rep everybody. i got neg repped because i said 'i wish i could coordinate colours as well as some japanese do'.

the dude's probably got fat tree trunk legs and jealous that he can't wear clothes properly.

thanks for commenting on my jeans before too :)

Both my raw and my black clawmark from 07 have the exact same inside tags, and they both are 100% guaranteed authentic. Yours looks very authentic too, no need to worry. I really don't know what fakehunter is trying to show there. The Made in Italy models have the other tags however, so it's probably a thing of wether the jeans is Made in Japan or Made in Italy.

Exactly like the ones on your jeans ...

Fakes are usually easy to spot, because the stitching is off very often (especially on the backpockets) and the cut is not spot on. Yours look even in the picture good enough to safely say they're genuine.

Also, you can take a look at the inside of the leg opening to be entirely sure, the hems are chainstitched on Made in Japan raws from DH (provided they are unhemmed).

all the tags on the pictures are of authentic jeans , even the one "fake" is also authentic ))))) someone made a mistake

and you jeans are authentic 100%

PI in the ref means that jeans was produced between two collections ,sort of pre-issue ,I had one like this on my claw marks

You're welcome, dirtyjack.

Actually, now that I take a broader look, the thing possibly fake about the fake image is that the wash tag is next to the size tag.

the size tag used to be right next to the wash tag on the earlier models, around or before 2004. the earliest ones, from reflection to luster had European suit sizing like 48 and 50 instead of the one now which is us 32 for example

Those jeans are def authentic, they even have that yellow highlight on the inside pocket's stitching. I doubt fake would go as far as doing that.

And also about what's written on the tag, it changes every now and then. My jeans from 07 have slightly different text than the ones from 09

edit: Here are the pics. Both from DH store, so 100% authentic

aw07

dh07.jpg

aw09

dh09.jpg