Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Yeah, unlike about 50% of people on the internet I can measure out my clothes. It's measured laid totally flat and all the way across just below crotch (BiG). However, they do obviously vary slightly plus my pair is not new, however recently washed. And yeah, it certainly increases when you size up, roughly a quarter of an inch (that I cannot say for sure).

you can get the umc 2007Summer clasp version from korea onlinestores for a good bargain price- Around 200€. No Idea why everyone is asking so crazy high prices for these on this forum..

If you think you can buy from there, you're wrong. I've found that site for long time ago. UMC07 and some wash Dior jeans have been sold out for about 2-3 years but they didn't bring it out from the sites. you can use firefox to translate to english and you'll know what I'm talking about.

It's Waxing Moon and Nocturnal Light.

I don't know the diff exactly, I just know they're from different seasons and one is blue denim, black wax and the other black denim, blueish wax. But I'm not certain there.

Oh, OK, I have both of these.

Waxing Moon is 100% cotton, thicker denim, 19cm cut but measures small at the hem, like a 17.5 cut. The wax coating kind of gets heavier towards the bottom of the leg. They came in indigo and burgundy (and maybe all black) all with a black wax coating. The color of the denim shows through more at the top of the jeans. They ran about 1/2 size small, IMO.

Noctural Night is a lighter weight, 5% stretch denim. The denim is indigo with a black and slightly silvery coating. More of a true 19cm cut.

i would presume for summer and winter, around december-january and june-july but im not 100% sure. if you are in nyc its much much much better to just go to the dior outlet in woodbury commons (about 1.5 hours from the city depending on traffic) in which i have seen hedi era dior jeans for under 130. its best to call before you go to make sure they have jeans in stock.