Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I ended up ordering my very first pair of raws in 19cm. I always liked the fit of 19cm, but when I eventually felt like getting raws, I decided to purchase in 21 instead to diversify my wardrobe, which I've never really worn.. but now I'm pretty satisfied with this pair. Fits better than my NS too IMO

pics

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

I ended up ordering my very first pair of raws in 19cm. I always liked the fit of 19cm, but when I eventually felt like getting raws, I decided to purchase in 21 instead to diversify my wardrobe, which I've never really worn.. but now I'm pretty satisfied with this pair. Fits better than my NS too IMO

good fit on the 21s dude.

Only place that does Dior Homme is Assin, but they hardly ever have much stock and their prices are ridiculous. Order them from The Grapist and save yourself some money

yup, i was there less than a week ago, if i remember correctly it was 660 aud for 19cm raw mij black... and it was like 540aud for 19cm mij raw indigio. maybe had 2 sizes in the black and 3 in the indigo? the sales rep told me they are stocking mid sept doubt i'll be back though - completely overpriced

Anyone help me please..

1. what sz should i get in DH 19?

2. what is better, black or indigos?

FYI:

my true waist is about 29.40

5.6" 130lbs

i wear thin fin in 28 and they realy fits on me.

should i go to 26? or 27?

still 28. my TF size is also 28 and dh 28 is perfect on me. i like indigo better:)

some fit pics, size 29 19cm, soulmate from last season

(just thought i would post some pictures since its true that there are not a lot lately)

i guess the lighting is not the best but well

oh and i was without shoes so i took the first i saw

img0625mj.th.jpg

img0628f.th.jpg

in a few days, monday off fit pics

Cubzor, the Soulmate looks good; really like that wash. I wanted to get those, but found that they fit too small on me, even when I sized up one.

Really would like to see the Mondays Off pics. BTW, where did you get them? They didn't have them at Dior Beverly Hills last time I was there.