Dior Homme Denim

midnight

anyone who owns 17.5cm and 19cm? i mean, i wanna see the fit diff in em. man, this thread is getting lesser pics of fits.

I posted some pics of my 17.5 and 19cms awhile back, and i took some pics for another forum member for comparison at the same time. here it is for those who missed it.

17.5cm sheer indigo (27)

IMG_0741-1.jpg

19cm raw mij indigo (27, *hemmed)

IMG_0752-1.jpg

front

leg

yes, i hemmed my 19cm mijs, so it's not really a straight comparison, but the stacking just didnt do really cut it for me. however, on the 17.5cms, the stacked look seems to be pretty awesome. i havent really seen anyone else post any direct 17.5 vs 19cm photos, so i hope these photos sorta help regardless. and for the record, both pairs are very nice pairs of jeans. id just get and keep both if you can afford to spare a kidney or two.

I posted some pics of my 17.5 and 19cms awhile back, and i took some pics for another forum member for comparison at the same time. here it is for those who missed it.

17.5cm sheer indigo (27)

IMG_0741-1.jpg

19cm raw mij indigo (27, *hemmed)

IMG_0752-1.jpg

front

leg

yes, i hemmed my 19cm mijs, so it's not really a straight comparison, but the stacking just didnt do really cut it for me. however, on the 17.5cms, the stacked look seems to be pretty awesome. i havent really seen anyone else post any direct 17.5 vs 19cm photos, so i hope these photos sorta help regardless. and for the record, both pairs are very nice pairs of jeans. id just get and keep both if you can afford to spare a kidney or two.

oh that's really great. btw, ur 17.5cm cut doesnt really looks tt skinny? supposed u stay true to size? anyway thanks man. im looking at dh 19cm, might consider sizing dwn 2. so i wana look more at the fits pics.

Lastly, erm, i understand that noramlyl to get a typical dh slim fit look on 19cm, its to dwn size by 2. well dh jeans are two sizes up tagged. so if im a 31" true size, i shud be looking at 29, or 27? this is the only part im still rather confused nw. (ive read the first page that midnight prepared. im just, kinda lil confused on a small particular part though. =) )

the 17.5's are pretty damn skinny.

I think Apparition just has very skinny legs for it to not be wrapping around his calves.

I'd say get the 19cm raws cause the denim feels so much better, and if they aren't skinny enough for you, just go to the tailor and get them taken in knee down.

What you do is, measure a pair of jeans that fit you well. Then you -2 off the measured inches, and thats your size.

I wear 28/27 in Dior and my other jeans measure around 30 inches in the waist.

Good luck.

oh that's really great. btw, ur 17.5cm cut doesnt really looks tt skinny? supposed u stay true to size? anyway thanks man. im looking at dh 19cm, might consider sizing dwn 2. so i wana look more at the fits pics.

Lastly, erm, i understand that noramlyl to get a typical dh slim fit look on 19cm, its to dwn size by 2. well dh jeans are two sizes up tagged. so if im a 31" true size, i shud be looking at 29, or 27? this is the only part im still rather confused nw. (ive read the first page that midnight prepared. im just, kinda lil confused on a small particular part though. =) )

I'm 32 true size. I sized down 3 on my 19cm MIJ indigos to get a slim fit. So that's a 29. Worked out perfectly.

I don't suggest ever sizing down 4. I think you would stretch out the jean beyond what it is supposed to fit. With my 3 down sizing, the button/clasp area has already got a bit too much stretch where u see the inner lining. And it is already hard enough as it is to put my hands in my pockets. 3 down is just about right.

Then again...depends on how skinny ur legs are...

HOW IS THERE SO MUCH SIZING MISINFORMATION AND CONFUSION IN A THREAD WHERE PRECISE DIRECTIONS ARE IN THE FIRST POST? Makes no sense.

Raw MIJ is 2 inches bigger than tagged new, then stretches another 2 inches.

Grand total: 4 inches bigger than tagged when all is said and done

That's it. That's all you need to know about their sizing. The ball is in your court

No man, that's "Come As You Are". Day Off is thick dark blue denim.

Another question. I have many DH 19cm jeans, all in size 28 (with one exception), if I was going for a 17.5cm model now (from current collection), would I have to go for a size 29, or is waist still vanity-sized two on the 17.5s? Btw. I am aware that thighs and calves will be slimmer obv. Any experiences?