Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hey guys,

i measure 82cm around the waist so 32inches true size. i did all the calculations and it would assume that i get a sz 29 dior 19cm mij raw indigo.

but i like the fit to be quit slim like in this picture. should i go for 28 or stay with 29?

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

thanks

lol you got a hater. i think the fit looks pretty nice except for the ass. I'd go for a sz29. I'm a waist 33-34 and a sz30 is great. but then i wear them low on the hips, dunno about you

just got my dior 19cm sz 30 mij in the mail!

awesome fit , just need to stretch the waist , pretty tight.

like the long inseam

is the alteration done on the outside leg?.. also does the deam have to be upicked all the way to the waist of the jeans and resown or just to the knee?

How about some discussion instead of talking about sizing and identifying what is what...

What is the change from Dior jeans using clasps to now using buttons? Did Dior Homme start using to all buttons with KVA, was the clasp a Hedi thing?

i was not aware they're using buttons now? the 2009 raws still had clasps

Do you guys get bothered by having the honey combs marks not at the back of your knees for the washed jeans? I am not that tall and the marks are always on myupper calves

i agree with u. when the fades on prewashed jeans dont match ur actual legs it looks retarded. raw ftw.

The buttons made a slight appearance in some of the washed cuts this year.however i know that all washes and models will be returning back to the clasp next season albeit only a few washes were givin the button, as far as i know all the raws kept them.

but i think the clasp is another iconic trait to the jean. sort of dumb for KVA (or whoever) to mess with the idea.

edit

can anyone tell me the name of the manufacturer that cuts the denim for dior?

the kind rep at apce told me the name but spoke too quickly, she said it was the same company that cuts a.p.c

hmm.. wiki says? "Not confirmed yet, but LVMH has reportedly signed him on to design Dior Homme menswear, replacing Kris Van Assche"

i think KVA was a poor choice to begin with.

his aesthetic never fit with dior imo. to sloppy / loose.

hmm.. wiki says? "Not confirmed yet, but LVMH has reportedly signed him on to design Dior Homme menswear, replacing Kris Van Assche"

i think KVA was a poor choice to begin with.

his aesthetic never fit with dior imo. to sloppy / loose.

no disrespect to homosexuals but it wasn't that his line was sloppy, it was too GAY.

no disrespect to homosexuals but it wasn't that his line was sloppy, it was too GAY.

lol that one works too...

i like that justice created music for the spring collection but..fat plastic gems, on gold spandex shit jeans?. blehhh..

How about some discussion instead of talking about sizing and identifying what is what...

What is the change from Dior jeans using clasps to now using buttons? Did Dior Homme start using to all buttons with KVA, was the clasp a Hedi thing?

Buttons started to appear on stretch jeans at the end of Hedi's era, with KVA it started appearing on a LOT of them except the raws. But this season almost all of the jeans are back to have clasps.

There is no justifiable reason to have buttons for clasps on Dior jeans......

Clasp is as iconic as the 19cm cut

well...the clasps break while the buttons are more sturdy. thats a slight positive reason for buttons.

imo i like the clasp. it makes them unique :)

DIOR MII sz 28

im gonna break it,but first i need ur comment bout my fit

it's 3 size down, my true sz is 31,,

hmm

IMGP0079.jpg

IMGP0077.jpg

gonna have to agree with the other dude. looks pretty trashy. its the shirt and accessories.

the jean's dont look too bad but im not a fan of whatever you have inside ur left pocket.

if what you are saying is true...

size 28 would be 30 true waist... if you are normally 31 that would mean you only sized down one...

if its snug at the waist why do you need a belt?

i think the ass area is tight because there is a fuck load of shit in the wallet...