Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Ok Imma post this now again. When I did 5 days ago noone cared lol. Maybe because I linked it. Mondays Off. Like it. @UMC guy. Great fit, 07 ha? Nice, thought the washed out part didn't go that far down on the front.

mondays4.jpg

Well would perhaps work, but it seems to have those white (washed) lines on the outseams, if you taper it from the knee it would possibly look a little weird because the wash would sort of lose shape, but thanks. I have jeans (19s) gotten tapered down as well but only those clean on and near the outseams.

Yeah see they are, I'm sorry I'm very neurotic about that stuff lol. In fact, I would have to have it tapered from slighty above the knee which would clearly interfere with the wash. For that much money, it's just too big a risk sorry. Good luck selling them anyways.

Why don't you wear them? Too tight in the waist albeit it's 21cm cut?

Oh and I think we're digressing a litte. ;)

well i bought it because i was desperate about having a umc 07, and at that time this was the only pair i found, and since before i used to wear 21cm, i thought it will be no problem, but since i began wearing 19cm, i cant wear 21 cm anymore, seems baggy to me xD ayway thanks ^^i think i will put them on the mall

right this one is 08 ,i had 07 too with 17,5 hem but sold them cause the price was toooo good ,now regret very much money =nothing )))))

will try to take some other pics tomorrow

nice pics both

its umc 08 right?

i need the umc 07 and 09 in 19cm and size 29 :P

Haha I remember when that jacket was on diabro.

Nice fits. And give me the shoes. Now.