Superawkward

scoki

yesterday, I was hanging out on campus waiting for a club meeting to start. I was kind of bored so I had my notebook from class out, and I was doodling on a blank page. On the adjacent page, i had my class notes, where i drew a picture of an angry man with curly hair shaped like horns, glasses, sharp teeth, and a sweater with a seven-sided star on it. the picture wasn't supposed to be anything specific. It was just the first thing that came to my mind earlier that day in class.

anyway, this girl sitting next to me sees the drawing and asks, "Is that supposed to be an evil jew or something?". Upon hearing this, I'm thinking, "what the fuck? is that really the first thing that people think of when they see my notes?". In an attempt to defend my doodle, i explained to her that the man in my drawing had seven-sided star (as opposed to the six-sided star of david) on his sweater. After that, I got excited and started telling her all the different reasons why the septagon was my favorite polygon. halfway through this, she kind of lost interest and started talking to someone else. Now, she probably thinks i'm a total nerd, but at least she doesn't think i'm anti-semetic.

^iono probably. i feel like i was hard to notice but most likely not.

I forgot what song it was, but I put my hands on these two peoples shoulder's and pushed myself up. and then I stomped on them pretty hard trying to push myself up high enuff. Then I fell back and i felt these hands behind me, but they didn't carry me. They just let me fall.

then this black dude helped me up and was like:

"yo....are u aiite???"

he asked me that like 3 times, and every time I was like "yeh yeh, im koo du" and the 4th time everyone just started laughing uncontrollably at me so I just walked away casually.

Edited by halomunkey

I was standing in a circle of people having a conversation. A girl in the circle had low cut shirt and a weird necklace on. So Im standing, staring at the necklace trying to figure out what it is, unbeknownst to me that it just looks like I'm just staring at this girls boobs because the charm of the necklace fell right in her cleavage . I finally realize this in my head about ten seconds later (I'm pretty drunk at this point), look up and the girl and her boyfriend are looking at me right in the face. She then crosses her arm to kinda shield her boobs from me. I just stand there and look off into the distance as a futile attempt to play it off.

^iono probably. i feel like i was hard to notice but most likely not.

I forgot what song it was, but I put my hands on these two peoples shoulder's and pushed myself up. and then I stomped on them pretty hard trying to push myself up high enuff. Then I fell back and i felt these hands behind me, but they didn't carry me. They just let me fall.

then this black dude helped me up and was like:

"yo....are u aiite???"

he asked me that like 3 times, and every time I was like "yeh yeh, im koo du" and the 4th time everyone just started laughing uncontrollably at me so I just walked away casually.

I would have to say this is more embarrassing than awkward. no hate, just.. damn.

Edited by zenii

I was standing in a circle of people having a conversation. A girl in the circle had low cut shirt and a weird necklace on. So Im standing, staring at the necklace trying to figure out what it is, unbeknownst to me that it just looks like I'm just staring at this girls boobs because the charm of the necklace fell right in her cleavage . I finally realize this in my head about ten seconds later (I'm pretty drunk at this point), look up and the girl and her boyfriend are looking at me right in the face. She then crosses her arm to kinda shield her boobs from me. I just stand there and look off into the distance as a futile attempt to play it off.

is there any respectable way out of this situation? it sucks when youre legitimately innocent but explaining yourself would just make things worse

mom and i got into heated argument about taking my fuckin dog on a walk. ended up yelling and the situation escalated way further than it should have. a day later we still aren't talking. i'm in the family room, and i thought she was sleepin in her room, she comes out and i'm blasting faded by tyga. she looks at me, turns off the heater and walks away. i think my face turned red. i immediately turned off tyga.

ran into this guy i know from high school but haven't seen in a while. dude was a joker and punched everyone in the shoulder for fun all the time (which was really annoying so eventually i learned to avoid his punches for the most part). that day i was pretty high strung from lack of sleep + caffeine + running around trying to catch my bus and as he extended his arm for a handshake i slapped it away as a reflex. awkward silence ensues, i nodded at him and walked away.....

sometimes when i start to feel awkward I just stare off somewhere or concentrate on something else until its over. though it probably makes me seem more awkward to others, it makes me feel much less awkward. this mainly works when i somehow get trapped in a conversation i dont want to be in with people i dont really care about.

Edited by michaelttizzle

sometimes when i start to feel awkward I just stare off somewhere or concentrate on something else until its over. though it probably makes me seem more awkward to others, it makes me feel much less awkward. this mainly works when i somehow get trapped in a conversation i dont want to be in with people i dont really care about.

Haha but what if people see you as weird

So being on crutches is just all around awkward

Having to take the lift alone, having to get people carry your food, moving slower than anyone else, having to explain what happened 912908 times a day

Today morning when I was dropped at school I opened the door and tried to step out on my casted leg

and fell out of the damn door. Fuck.

No joke

Thank god two friends of mine rushed over to help if not lkfdnsksjdnaksdjl

got food poisoning from taco bell and shit my jawns yesterday. was hanging with a few homies playing bf3. i thought i was gonna fart and then there was a hershey squirts explosion in my pants. at least i wasnt with my girl or at school/work. now the true question is should i cold soak or dry clean them? (10)

edit; meant to post this into superconfessional.. i guess it fits in here too though.

Edited by (10chars)