Superawkward

scoki

i was in line with my friends for the SAT , and my friend tried to use my hand to hit some chicks butt in front of us. he missed my hand and ended up hitting the girl in front of him. the girl turned around and my friend turned red ..

I have a very close relationship with my friends, or group of friends.

See them everyday at school in all my classes and lunch etc etc.

Im so comfortable with them that when they look like shit, we can tell them. Or when they look fat, you tell them. Or if they smell, you sniff the air around them flamboyantly. But we're so close thats it either funny, or accepted, or both, or taken as an opinion. Thats that.

Its awkward when someone not familiar with us is talking amongst us and things are said. For instance, today:

"Sarah, those pants and uggs make your legs look fat as fuck"

Girl who I have absolutely no relation to, never seen her in my life, gives me the worst humanly possible and punches me in the gut.

same here, i've got a little groupe of friends with which i'm hanging around school all day with. and sometimes at the cafeteria or in class we have very weird or crude conversations, that we shouldn't have with people we know around.

and we also talk down to girls like we knew for years... they still come to parties anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm terrible at door-holding etiquette

few days ago, i'm walking down a hall and i come to a double doors, when i open it, i see this old french woman french teacher with a rolling suitcase, and i hold the door open for her for a few seconds; thinking that she would hold it for herself when she got to it, i start walkin and the door closes on her bag, crunching it and flipping it a bit. :o

today, i open the door to go outside and im already sort of out when a girl says "thank you" thinking im holding the door open for her but im already letting go. i twirl around, going for the door but my bag slips off my shoulder and i go for that and the door slams into her

i don't know what to do when someone kicks my foot repeatedly under the table. do they think its a chair leg

i don't know what to do.

i'm terrible at door-holding etiquette

few days ago,

...i hold the door open ...[....] and the door closes on her...

..., i open the door ...[....] and the door slams into her.

this is sad.

here's a tip. try holding the door for about 7 more seconds.

could change your life.

what if its an accident and she goes what the fuck are you doing

"I'm trying to play footsie, what the fuck are you doing?"

• 3 months later...

handshakehugging is awesome

whats annoying is when walking down a long corridor at work...and theres ppl way at the other end...and u just keep walkin and you can tell they are trying to walk normally but they end up like looking at a weird angle at a wall or at the floor and then offer like a brief glimpse of eye contact and then back to awkwardness...

i do this sometiems too tho...also I yawn when walkin by ppl sometimes to avoid having to say things or pretend im really bored?? i dunno weird reaction

akward time yesterday night. i hooked up with a girl i've probably seen before because we have some friends in common, so we went at here place and all. but the thing is that her face reminded me of someone but i wasn't sure.

before starting anything, i had to ask her, so... "hum ... do you know this dude diego ?" "yeah he's my brother !" "oh... cool". *akward silence* ....

it wasn't as akward as i expected but i'm glad this diego is only an acquaintance.

was at a bar/lounge in sacramento for girlfriends birthday. They had a single bathroom downstairs with a toilet and a big bathroom upstiars. I was pretty wasted needed to take a shit so i went to the bathroom downstairs. The thing was, the lock was busted, so I told my buddy to watch the door for me and tell people i was in there. I sit there and start taking my shit and this big drunk indian dude pushes past my friend outside and tries to get in.

So he comes in and we made eye contact, fuckin awkward, and then leaves. When i finished, i went outside and see him standing in line. It was by far, one of the smelliest shits ive ever taken, and i was pretty happy that he was next in line to smell it.