SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody got Defoe? You would think someone does. He's one of those strikers that are not an automatic pick but with Modric playing he might be worth a shot. Otherwise I think it's between Drogba and Torres.

Looks like its gonna be one of those seasons when each have to decide between Lampard and Gerrard. I guess you can have them both but its a risk.

Goalies are just two right now, Reina and Cech. Knowing that you pretty much need a defender from Chelsea or Liverpool. Johnson looked class but not many teams will open like Stoke. I still might like Evra a little more.

After Foster goes away Utd should have a stronger back.

ouch. bottom of the league. i didn't realize this gameweek was gonna suck that bad. so i caved and swapped out carragher for johnson after that freaking wonder goal of his. i figure he'll score and assist more than carragher and earn all the points carragher would for good defense. i'm out of transfers but i'll have my eye on hunt and defoe next.

defoe is definitely better than bent, but in terms of affordability and fixtures bent isn't too bad. not to mention he was bagging me points, i think people mostly transferred him to make sure i don't make up any more ground.

sadly i've been browsing superfuture less and less the last years so i had no idea you had this league.

quick question for you guys which i can't seem to figure out; I have some players that have been raising in price but whenever I try to sell them their new prices are not updated. Example I have Palacios, McFadden, Wright-philips, Evra and Drogba, yet all of these are standing at their original prices except for Droga who says 10.6 when he is infact 10.7. I checked some others account to see if his players prices were updated and they were. This bugs me out because I feel I can't sell any of these until the prices are fixed.

i'd say it largely depends on the backline united manage to put up as well as whether fabregas recovers from his hamstring problem, but i'd say a safe bet is 1-2. i'm obviously hoping united manage to put more past almunia.

1 All Star Monkeys Elias Monkeyed 55 172

2 Wu-Tang Killa Beez cyber PUNK 50 165

3 Hamsterdam Harriers kieran moroney 53 163

4 LaiShin Henry asdf 46 142

5 BACK IN BLACKB!TCHES s 78 45 141

6 5thD B!TCHES 5th D 37 132

7 Giraffes Gunnar Halseth 47 129

8 innit Lennard Yeong 35 129

9 EVReds michal romantowski 33 118

10 Redhead Appreciation Andreas Vindenes 25 116

top 3 pulling ahead...Hmm

So can we settle on all but $50 to the winner and 2nd gets the rest (ie $50) ...

oh and I have been able to access SUFU for the last week. Had a message from Snacks so assuming he sends me the funds through ok he's gonna join the league.

hahah yeah well... seems the leaders didn't pull away as I thought they would.

This 2 week breaks gonna kill me.

I put money that the majority of us are gonna get itchy and take a 4 pt hit! ha

bendtner.jpg

And ManUtd were very fortunate to get away with the win. A draw yeah, but honestly both their goals weren't real enough for me.