SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

And ManUtd were very fortunate to get away with the win. A draw yeah, but honestly both their goals weren't real enough for me.

for real, a penalty and a gift from our boy DIABY. wenger's my hero though, talking back to the ref after getting sent to the stands lololololzzzzz

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did foster pick up 2 bonus points as well? One save to make up for a half of indecision and being at fault for arshavin's goal.

Love the way rooney's going down before almunia touches him and it's not a dive...

yeah the BPs are garbage honestly.

The chelsea game... Ballack?!?! WTF?! Lamps was solid but nothing special. I still think Drogba's gonna make or break them, and the way's he's playing right now he's gonna MAKE THEM.

No one is at his level right now.

Fuck your Torres. HA.

Jensen shoulda got 1 point that night.

TIME TO USE THE FUCKIHATEMYTEAM CARD?

8pt hit thanks to injuries

and no wildcard cuz the team I wanted to remake was 0.1 too expensive because I didn't look at clicking the 'WC' option till last night once prices rises were done for the GW. ARGH!

FPL ruins lives.

RUINS.

was looking at transfers in the back row, but nothing really in my price range looked good enough. bad matchup for my spurs players, but not about to waste points transferring just for that.

letting it ride for this time.

hoping for some more goals at anfield to up the score.

edits> f

-fackkkkk van persie screwing up my bookie ticket...cmonnnn city! adebayour gotta pick it up a notch.

-fackkk why is yossi not one of my Reds???

-bellammyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

- and here comes adebayourrrrrrrr... damn city are looking great. yellow for that celebration. not undeserved.

- holy shit yossi hattrick

- 4-1 city!!

- aaaand it's over! 4-2 city. what a match. fantastic to watch. and 4-0 to pool, couldn't get a better start to the weekend. now for spurs-manu in half an hour

-expecting a mediocre week fantasy-wise, but perhaps spurs can save it for me.

yeah city v arse-anal was a good match.

great character from the boys in blue to come storming back after the equaliser.

Rosicky looked sharp!

city are lookin' good but who the hell would you pick?! Talk about rotation nightmares in the attacking half of their team.

Uh-oh the non sufuturian has a 30 point lead ...

Drogba had a great game today but how lucky was his second goal?

Thoughts on the biggest wanker in premiership at the moment(?) ... Drogba and Adebayor would have to be up there.

Neville with a late play for the title?

JUqg49uKIfE

I hate it.

All the advice I give to the young lad pays off so far... and then the advice I give myself.........

The comeback is a slow process...

My mate (5thD) did a dunce move by leaving 12pts on the bench! So I've still got 4th place!