SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

hahahaha

fuckin 'nando smashed it y'day... here I was laughing at all of ya'll with that pansy boy in their line up...

Fuck Saha... dude's been the worst transfer of the season... 3 weeks and 0 from him. fuckin ZEROOOOOOOOOOO.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah dude but you need to hold on to it first.

First prize is raped with the exchange rate at the moment btw ... my paypal account is in GBP and when you guys transferred the funds to me it automatically converted them from UDS.

Not really any of our concern right now but ur nephew better hope the pund picks up!!

yeah I was giving him shit for the Malouda transfer... then last night happened. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... and he took my advice with the double Everton midfielders... I need a cut for my advice! hahaha

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

haha villa are so average its unreal.

their goals for column says it all really ...

hotting up for third ... it's like the battel for fourth in the premiership; just like rafa i'm gonna guarentee my boys the spot!!!