SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manchesterunitedwiththe.jpg

So apparently these stylish fuckers were champions again.

For new comers enter your team HERE. We play by premier league rules ... scores are held independently are premier league website.

I would really like to make a half way point in the league this season. I guess it all depeands on the number of entries again, but that would really keep more people interested for longer. 2nd place prize would be good too. $25 a head should make the first option possible. Anyone with strong feelings on this make yourself heard ASAP!

Anyone interested can PM me and I will give you paypal details and the league code when paypal payment has been made. Please include your team name and user name in any paypal payment so I don't accidentally eject you.

Just cos you won last year...

Trying to keep the interest for everyone at the bottom a bit longer.

BUt majority rules I guess. Having problems with PMs (only have access using internet explorer at the moment ...) so paypal is [email protected]. I can send anyone who pays the league code via paypal. Please include your team name and user name in the paypal payment.

Cheers.

who cares if people from the bottom are not interested. some years i was in the running til the last match but sometimes i fucked up 2-3 matchdays and i knew i won't catch the top.

we can always start a second league few months into it.

you'll be getting my money before friday.

After selecting your squad you can still deal in the transfer market. Unlimited squad transfers can be made, 1 transfer can be made between each gameweek deadline without charge. Each additional transfer made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total at the next deadline.

If you don't use your free transfer then you'll be able to make an additional free transfer the following gameweek. These saved transfers don't accumulate and can only be used the following gameweek.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc