Its So Close

broneck

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChetLenoir
wooo! I hope this turns out good. Atleast there aren't any rubber nipples on the batman suit unlike Gorge Clooney's...

I was never a fan of the Joel Schumacher batman nonsense. Does anybody remember the Glowpaint-faced street gang? I mean, c'mon...

Also, I know that they apparently "kept to the story" with Begins, but training on ninja mountain? Give me a break, fella. Other than that I thought it was great. Can't wait for this one.

True. I heard that if he doesn't show up then, he's still gonna release dozens of secret movies he was in that we didn't know about once every 6 months until the end of time.

only none of them will be as good as anything he did whilst still "alive" and he will gain a massive cult following among skid-stoner-mall gangster white kids everywhere and have his name scrawled on backpacks in white out in highschools nation wide.

i saw pineapple express instead of this.

all the bougy black kids are raving about this movie. kind of dont care to see it, havent enjoyed a batman flick since batman forever.

I havent seen it so i cant judge just yet but jack nicholson is a great actor and lets be for real out of his damn mind in a good way..For someone to outdo him as ive heard heath does is worth my 10.50

bullshit

im a true fuckin comic book nerd. worked in a store, read a bunch more shit than you'll find in your entire city, and i loved how true this movie was to every single fucking character, the joker, two face, commish gordon, harvey dent, Fox, Alfred, Bats himself.

So fucking good. I don't have to defend this movie. Go see it for yourself.

edit: sorry for outburst, but batman haters get me fuckin riled