Superdenim Hall of Fame

thinkfilm28

This forum has provided a lot of info about denim -- I'd like to use this thread to give kudos to those who have contributed positively here. Feel free to add your picks. Don't add yourself -- we all know who the big dogs on this forum are. So if you gonna front, you're only gonna expose yourself as a phoney.

My Picks:

Paul T.

Kiya

Chucks Vintage

Tweeds

Minya

gimmegimme

ringring

Bill (Stronghold)

Chicken

Cheep

More to come...

Demonito

inbeforelock

I totally agree (10).

ExileOnMainSt you chose to slander me by posting and referencing false info about me. I'm proceeding with Legal Action. You either take off my pixs and retract the false info or your info will be suponead and civil charges will be filled.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this thread just made a turn for the better.

ExileOnMainSt you chose to slander me by posting and referencing false info about me. I'm proceeding with Legal Action. You either take off my pixs and retract the false info or your info will be suponead and civil charges will be filled.

Slander is spoken. This is libel.

You might also want to learn how to spell subpoena before proceeding with "Legal Action" (A proper noun; hmm, is that a company? In what manner are you proceeding with them?).

uhhh excuse me? My child molestation charges are in the Canadian registry, not Michigan - get your shit straight before I molest you

But I do spend lots of time in Michigan, in fact I think I seen your Cosby-on-crack looking ass on the corner of Woodward last weekend with a sign that said "My asscrack is for sale".

Now that's slander, bitch.