• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for sugarcane, but wouldn't mind FC's as I always wanted to get a pair. who will be supplying the fullcounts if they were to win (will they have arcs? i very much like FC's arcs).

what is the difference between the fit of 1101 and 0105 FC's?

What other Lee Repro's do you suggest?

Right now, we can get the 1947's and 1945's

for a discounted price.

BOTH 1945 and 1947:

$180 w/ 100+ contestants

$190 w/ 50+ contestants

Wouldn't samurais run us over $200?

Samurais would cost probably a little over 200, I'd say 40 bucks or so (hopefully). But it seems as if it's entirely not an option anymore. Looks like FC is in the lead.

why are the 47's in the poll? yes i know people want them...but theyre fucking STRAIGHT/SLIM. how hard is it not to understand this? it goes against the whole idea od this whole fucking contest.

and why the hell would there be TWO contests? thats just retarded. i voted for sdas btw. someone should post those leepros again. they make your ass stupid WIDE.

ooh AN, do you own a pair of SC47s? I have two pairs and they are the furthest thing from straight and not even close to slim. They were added because Mr. Invincible wanted to see how they do against the other jeans mentioned. We're having two different contests because it's a good idea.

We would be using the usual 13.75oz FC denim for this contest. Unless we can get a super sweet deal on their 15oz.

Translation is proving to be difficult...

FC 0105: 36inc 91cm 32cm 86cm 33cm 22,5 cm

SDA 101: 36inc 88cm 31cm 84cm 31cm 23,5 cm

SC47 : 36inc 88cm 31cm 84cm 32cm 23cm

size waist rise inseam thigh hem

What I think is "rise" is coming up as "on the crotch" and what I think is the thigh measurement is coming up as "under the crotch". Did I guess right?

Just to throw this out there... if you guys do end up picking something we carry at Self Edge, such as the Sugar Cane 1947 or 1966 we can work with you to get you a good price on em, on par with Japanese retail with free shipping thrown in to boot..

i have but i returned them because i felt that they were too straight.. yes, i know theyre not as slim as the warehouse contests.

i see todays 501 fit as regular. and we all know that the 501 47 's/ replicas are a slimmer version of 501s.

here are the measurements for the FC1105. granted it is the natural indigo version, but i would imagine that the fit is the same. dont quote me though.

fc_1105na_spex_web.jpg

denim phenom...correct me if i'm wrong... We are DEFINITELY having a LEEPRO contest. and maybe another levis repro contest? if we are..i do agree with whoever said that it should be a 47 VS 45 contest.

and that discount that mr. invicible has been gracious to work for is not that much of a discount. they can be found for 25%-30% cheap elsewhere.

and i do have to say that if you look at all the other contests that there have been, most jeans were worn to the ground before the 1 year mark came up. this is why i think that sda's would be a good choice. people think that they're too hard to fade....but that's just even better.

and not to add even more chaos into this..but have we discarded plongin's jeans?

I thank you for all the kind support,but I do not mind if Kiya can provide us a even cheaper discount, then that will work wonderfully, but then I am not sure if we'll get a prize through Kiya since I have been working with the rep from Sugar Cane. As of now, I haven't really worked up with the details of ordering with the representative, who shall remain nameless, but I do like to get to know him a little more before any further decisions are made (for security and etc, etc.) As of now, things are going smoothly, although I haven't heard from him for awhile, probably going through the prizes. I guess we should talk more about this when the polls are finished?

Also, ooh An, if you can provide a place that you know of that gives a better discount, by all means, do tell. Also, make sure they can provide up to 50+ contestants.

will it be a 1947v1945 ? or a 1945 vs FC 1105? Looking at the polls, both 1947 and the FC 1105 are in the lead, but the 1945 isn't a that popular? is there something wrong? do we need another Lee repro jeans? its like a 3v1 battle and both levis repro has the highest vote counts. Is it going to be a Levis' contest after all? or...a BIG vs. SE :x

Anyways, I still feel kind of disoriented a little with all this jargon.