2009 Fullcount Contest thread

The time has come to choose...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come to choose...

• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

trust me, i appreciate the input and effort you've put into this contest, but chill the fuck out. i am generally interested in this this contest and have contributed ideas along the way. i still think that SC 45's are a great, great option here, which is why i've recommended them about 5 times in this thread. several established members who are serious denim enthusiasts have supported this idea too. just b/c some dumb fuck noob wants to trade his fucking nudies in for a pair of levis repros doesn't mean he has immunity. there are dozens of '47/501 inspired cuts out there, more than enough edmond to handle. why go for another one? it's the same old shit. that's all i'm saying. there are a million different opinions pulling this contest in a million different directions, and it seemed like my suggestion was going on a strong pace to be the final pick, so i got a little peeved when mr rawhide opened his yap.

"Noob"? What are you, like 15 years old? Did I accidentally stumble into the World of Warcraft forum? :rolleyes:

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how everyone is voting for the SC 1945B but they have really no idea how small and far apart the back pockets are. I just received mine in the mail today and got a chance to take a look at them on my lunch break.

I'm use to it due to wearing my sorahikos for the past 6 months but the pockets are way smaller and further apart than the sorahikos. Makes my ass look massive. Will post pics later to give people an idea of how big their booty is going to look in these jeans.

I got the 33s, they're soft as butter. I didn't buy these jeans because I wanted to wear them everyday, only got them because of the comfy-as-hell LHT and cuz i got a good deal.

Probably gonna keep them in the closet 'till this contest goes down (if we actually use the 45s)

maybe? bar tacking would make that extremely difficult though

as i said before, Tan the Man picked these up for me on yahoo auctions for like 7,000 yen, so I'm probably going to Edmond-ize these jeans

Pics are to show your crazy asses that the SC 1945 B is NOT the way to go for this contest

I wouldnt mind the 1101, denim is extremely green though

For those of you with Sugar Cane 45s, enjoy them. What was already stated in this thread has been confirmed by Gordon, 45s are no longer in production.

Back to the drawing board of selecting another jean. If Gordon can get SC then he could probably get Buzz Rickson who also makes a Leepro. Should I e-mail him and ask.

Either way, 45s are out.

so even with the poll.....you're deciding to go with a lee repro? what the hell was the poll for then? you can see how much more people want levis. like 3 people have voted for lees in the past 3 days compared to like 20 for levis.

it's stupid to have a contest with two jeans, two cuts, two different types of denim.

Just voted for lee. Hardly anyone around here is down with lee. And I know people are not liking the lee fit in the rear. But remember when Paul T sold off all his old lee repros? They were fadeded really well, and looked damn cool.

I think its time time to give lee some sufu love.

Question: Is the Thai denim Plongin would be using the same denim used in the notorious Thai Levi's fakes? Cause if it is...I'd have to vote against it (nothing personal Plongin). I was looking through old threads and found this about them in a discussion between ringring vs open ended denim:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15138&page=3