• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon e-mailed me again with more information...

Their will be an option for buckles when ordering them from the BiG site. You can either have it made with or without one. This way those that want a buckle will be accommodated and those that don't won't need to remove anything.

He says the denim will be finished soon and once we choose buttons and rivets a sample pair will be made.

FC requests that the patch remain the original but we can change the ink color and lot number. I appreciate everyone who designed a patch along the way.

Gordon also wants to know how many people are interested so if you could start sending me messages if you plan on participating and if you'd like a buckle or not. I think we'll deal with sizing once the samples have been washed. Spread the word!!!

FC requests that the patch remain the original but we can change the ink color and lot number. I appreciate everyone who designed a patch along the way.

Bummer. Is a card stock with FCs arcs still a possibility? The painted arcs idea was one of the things that really interested me in this pair.

with my last experience with the contest jeans they took nearly 2 months to be made... and in about 2.5 months it will be the new year... so will gordon be organizing the collection of money, and subsequent request to FC within the next 2 weeks?