2009 Fullcount Contest thread

The time has come to choose...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come to choose...

• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

yes, i know... i read your post... but since we CAN customize the jeans a bit, why not sacrifice a bit of authenticity for a bit more durability?

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i know... i read your post... but since we CAN customize the jeans a bit, why not sacrifice a bit of authenticity for a bit more durability?

I don't think they'd go for that mate. You didn't get the point that using 100% cotton threads IS a big deal for Fullcount.

Jimmy if you are reading this, do you have like limitless characters and fonts and so on to just breathe out patches?

Kinda.

I've been doing GD for the last 25 years so I have a big catalog to fall back on.

I'm not that big a fan of the dragon patch but Mr. Invincible asked and I couldn't sleep last night so there ya go.

Their are problems with the Warehouse contest jeans because they were constructed poorly and I believe they used all cotton thread. I'm sure that we'll choose a thread with a polycore so it is stronger. If you compare the crotch stitching of the Warehouse jeans to other jeans you own you'll see how much better the stitch work on other jeans is.

well a problem with the warehosue jeans were that many of the people sized down a lot. if people are afraid of the blowout due to 100% cotton thread. dont size down...that might help.

If it is going to be handled like the Warehouse contest, Gordon will do pre-orders on the BiG webstore before the jeans go into production so he knows what to get.

If they are just going to have a set number and sell them in the webstore then you just have to get in there.

Don't panic, I'm sure all who want to participate will get the jeans they want.

This sounds up my street. Am interested. Only managed to read 11 pages so far but Am I too late to join the party?

Martin