• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh noez!!! too small for my thighs!!!!

man...should i lose weight for this contest?

and how the hell did i not see this until now?

BIG lists these as STRAIGHT FIT. no wonder the thighs are slimmer.

i guess this will be ANOTHER on of those straight fit contests....exactly what WE didn't want.

but i digress. yall may carry on.

Size chart (pre-wash):

FC0105_spex_web.jpg

Interesting, the 29s are almost exactly the same as my 29 Samurai s0500s except the Sammies measure (based on the BiG chart) 8.75 at the knee while these are 9.25. Same leg opening and thigh, however. It seems these must have a bit more of an extreme taper between the knee and leg opening.

I think I may consider hemming them shorter to reduce the taper a bit.

I'm really excited about these... I was kind of afraid they were gonna be alittle too loose for my liking but the measurements look good. Also does anyone know if these will have the arcs/tabs?

@Denim Phenom- Let me know if Gordon or the powers at be likes any of the patches I designed, as if one is picked/under consideration, I'd like to go back and make sure everything is aligned and straight, as I did those pretty fast.

I'm really excited about these... I was kind of afraid they were gonna be alittle too loose for my liking but the measurements look good. Also does anyone know if these will have the arcs/tabs?

Doubt they'd have tabs. However, I think it's going to be do-it-yourself arcs.

- The owner is going to send pictures with options for buttons, rivets, thread colors and thread thickness/size so we can customize the jeans to our liking in that respect. He’s cool with the idea of self painted arcs and can include a cardstock template if we want to go with that idea.

Unless this has changed (which I hope not, because I love the idea of self painted arcs).

I thought this was supposed to be a regular fit denim contest? Correct me if I'm wrong DP or anyone else for that matter.

I can see that all of you are happy that this is a SLIM/STRAIGHT denim contest. I remember distinctly that the title was regular fit, not sliim/ straight contest.

WHY have all of you abandoned this? Is it all for some customizations? This ended up being the same kind of contests as the previous ones. This is what DP did NOT want, yet he seems to be happily going along with it now.

Of course we could've went with the REGULAR fit SDAs, but no, they dont fade quickly!!!oh noezz!!!!! no green selvage!!!! omg!!!!! no special collabo?? hell naw!!!!!

SMH