2009 Fullcount Contest thread

The time has come to choose...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come to choose...

• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

The SDAs are actually described as "Full leg Relaxed fit" on BiG, so I'm glad we went with the regular/straight fit Fullcounts. I suppose the distinction between regular fit and relaxed depends on one's build/weight, but my s0500s (closely comparable to the Fullcounts it seems) fit me like regular fit jeans. Maybe your idea of regular is more of a relaxed cut.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post the patches that Gordon drew which were close to what you drew up poopslush. He likes the baseball one the most and thinks that FC will probably like that one best except for the baseball head. I personally like that part of it but he thinks it might be too cartoonish for FC tastes.

Gordon said for people to continue designing patches. I'm going to try and draw something up so I can have some kind of part in it rather than just the middleman.

I thought this was supposed to be a regular fit denim contest? Correct me if I'm wrong DP or anyone else for that matter.

I can see that all of you are happy that this is a SLIM/STRAIGHT denim contest. I remember distinctly that the title was regular fit, not sliim/ straight contest.

How are these not regular/straight fit? If you're bitching about the taper, then you need to take in account that the inseam is 38 inches long, so the taper seems more extreme than it is. The 0105 is also fullcount's loosest model that I know of. Just size up and stop complaining or get out...

can anyone tell me if FC jeans are anything like the Warehouses, with the crotch explosions and all that. I am definitely going to size up a bit more than i did before, since these measurements are fairly similar. I just hope they will make the crotch heavy duty, thats the only request I have!

Their are problems with the Warehouse contest jeans because they were constructed poorly and I believe they used all cotton thread. I'm sure that we'll choose a thread with a polycore so it is stronger. If you compare the crotch stitching of the Warehouse jeans to other jeans you own you'll see how much better the stitch work on other jeans is.

Sounds awesome, yeah I noticed the stiching is a little bit less than my other jeans. I just dont want the same thing to happen again. I wear my jeans pretty hard and do a lot of walking, which has resulted in 2 repair jobs for the WH's so far..

Their are problems with the Warehouse contest jeans because they were constructed poorly and I believe they used all cotton thread. I'm sure that we'll choose a thread with a polycore so it is stronger. If you compare the crotch stitching of the Warehouse jeans to other jeans you own you'll see how much better the stitch work on other jeans is.

I have to disagree. I prefer 100% cotton, I've never had a crotch explosion.

Edit: according to the FC website, they use 100% cotton thread for the stitching.

"it makes the colour of stitch fade away like the colour of denim fabric does.... fullcount believes this is the authentic jeans"