1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 looks swell, with #8 close behind.

maybe i'm crazy, but anyone ever think of doing hidden arcs on one backpocket and visible arcs on the other backpocket? or having both visible arcs and hidden arcs so that they'll always have them in some form?

Maybe one hidden arc that is different from the visible one but they still compliment each other. You would get something like this as the jeans faded...

2640884790_9d3d5aa6b6_o.jpg

or this

2640941630_ecd08e91b1_o.jpg

Same kind of thing could be done for any pattern that is selected.

#11 is practically Iron Heart's.. :)

Maybe one hidden arc that is different from the visible one but they still compliment each other. You would get something like this as the jeans faded...

or this

This would be killer. I need to cop a pair of these even if they don't fit me just for the arcs.

oh man, quick work for some great visuals, though i still like #1 by itself.

i really like the concept of complimenting arcs. just fearful there'd be too much going on, with some visible stitching still on while the hidden one is fully shown. may look a bit funky.

2640941630_ecd08e91b1_o.jpg

Jimmy - could you pull both arcs a little further appart ? So that the hidden and the visible arcs just touch each other at the ends ???

Curious...

just thought i'd also add -

before the contest begins, could there be a small tester run so that people could figure out proper sizing? like two pairs, say size 30 and 33, that are one-washed (if the denim is unsanforized). or to take it further, a full size run to check all measurements out pre/post wash.

i wasn't exactly attentive to the warehouse contest, but i heard that there was a good amount of people needing to find a dramatically different size than what they ordered.