479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got 20 PM's from people asking questions about the measurements..

I cannot stress enough, comparing measurements and numbers to other jeans is NOT a great way to compare fits, photos are far better... These jeans are a straight leg jean with a slight taper and a mid/low rise (closer to mid..).

I'll post photos as soon as i can find somebody that's skinny enough to fit into a size 29.. I'm about one size away from getting into these..

edit:damn beat me ^

.......................(0)
I just got back from Japan twelve hours ago.. i'll post up some photos later today.

The jean is complete with the exception of two things.. there is no leather tag on the sample..

Normally with samples there never is a leather tag, it'll appear for the first time on the production version.

Damn...that's a pretty small thigh measurement. I might have to jump on the Fullcounts instead :( Hopefully when more fit info is out, it'll turn out more relaxed in the thigh than the numbers make it seem.

I feel the same way. Thigh to leg opening ratio seems different than I was expecting. Will definitely wait for real, full run measurements to decide for sure, though. I'd really like to participate.

Sorry about that initial post.. there were a couple of small errors..

Here are the new measurements and info:

Size 28...

Waist: 29.5

Inseam: 36

Front Rise: 9.1

Thigh: 10.5

Leg Opening: 8.6 (But will be 8.1" on the final version)

15.5oz rope dyed 100% pure indigo selvedge denim... hidden rivets... sufu rep bar stitch... military grade canvas lined rear pockets and front pocket bags... original straight leg fit...

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

Fit pics coming in the next few days..

I just got 20 PM's from people asking questions about the measurements..

I cannot stress enough, comparing measurements and numbers to other jeans is NOT a great way to compare fits, photos are far better... These jeans are a straight leg jean with a slight taper and a mid/low rise (closer to mid..).

I'll post photos as soon as i can find somebody that's skinny enough to fit into a size 29.. I'm about one size away from getting into these..

I could probably fit into those, and I would love to try these on/see them in person. I may be in the city on Monday running some errands, if so I'll definitely be by!

Edit: 28's might be a bit tougher, but I'd be up for the challenge.

I could probably fit into those, and I would love to try these on/see them in person. I may be in the city on Monday running some errands, if so I'll definitely be by!

Edit: 28's might be a bit tougher, but I'd be up for the challenge.

Come on by.. they're here..

Wild Child is running the store on Saturday, we'll be here getting Wild as usual.

Ive been considering dropping out of this because I feel like fuller higher rise cuts work better for me but the photos and specs have convinced me to give these a go

Damn...that's a pretty small thigh measurement. I might have to jump on the Fullcounts instead :( Hopefully when more fit info is out, it'll turn out more relaxed in the thigh than the numbers make it seem.

yea the thigh indeed seems small. will wait for fit pics like what kiya said but i think measurements is what more people need and want.

i dont know if this is accurate but this jean has a thigh of 10.5 in a sz 29 and so i looked into the selfedge website and compared. the fh 3001 is the closest in terms of thigh measurement in a sz 29. i have those and i had to size up one to compensate the thighs.

by the way, i am not trying to freak anyone out. its just an observation and i know it has no bearing until kiya gives us the measurements.

yea the thigh indeed seems small. will wait for fit pics like what kiya said but i think measurements is what more people need and want.

i dont know if this is accurate but this jean has a thigh of 10.5 in a sz 29 and so i looked into the selfedge website and compared. the fh 3001 is the closest in terms of thigh measurement in a sz 29. i have those and i had to size up one to compensate the thighs.

by the way, i am not trying to freak anyone out. its just an observation and i know it has no bearing until kiya gives us the measurements.

The ones we have in the store are a size 28, not 29.

Oh excellent...the sample size was a 28 and not 29. Still pretty damn slim...(F310 is 11" on unsanforized denim). Seems really small...but then again, the thigh measurement on a pair of Nudies Straight Sven is less than 10" (10" on a 29) and those aren't THAT slim. Specs looking more promising...*still crossing fingers*

Oh excellent...the sample size was a 28 and not 29. Still pretty damn slim...(F310 is 11" on unsanforized denim). Seems really small...but then again, the thigh measurement on a pair of Nudies Straight Sven is less than 10" (10" on a 29) and those aren't THAT slim. Specs looking more promising...*still crossing fingers*

This exactly proves my point.. The Straight Sven, which is far from a slim jean, has a smaller thigh measurement than the SEXDBXS09 jean..

anyone else kind of disappointed?

kiya/beatle kind of hyped it up to be something amazing that you wouldn't want to miss, but it looks pretty similar to the sushi-ear denim. (one selvage line is purple in the sushi ear) Canvas pockets are the same, pockets look pretty similar..

*shrug* we'll see how it fades

anyone else kind of disappointed?

kiya/beatle kind of hyped it up to be something amazing that you wouldn't want to miss, but it looks pretty similar to the sushi-ear denim. (one selvage line is purple in the sushi ear) Canvas pockets are the same, pockets look pretty similar..

*shrug* we'll see how it fades

they are something special man. its the sufu jean. from what i believe its going to be the first denim collabo with superfuture. the denim is beautiful what did you want?

Hmm I must be the only one who thinks the thigh measurement looks normal/big for a sz 28? I'm a sz 29 but usually size down to a 28, and my 28 Nudie Slim Jim is suppose to have a 9.5" thigh and my 28 PRPS I think is a 9.3" ?? This jean looks positively big to me ... am I missing something?