Raf Simons S/S 09

im with the kunk on this one, this shit is mediocreeeeeeeeeee

its not bad dont get me wrong but its like a toned down version of what hes done for some his own and jil sander ss collections...and yea im pretty sure when i feel the materials used im gonna like em, but that's to be expected, yea?

i think he's getting spread too thin. jil was a fucking joke though i'm sure the basics will be fine. this looks like a bastardized take on previous ril simsanders collections. between jil, raf main and diffusion i guess you can't expect the world.

i think the shelf life for designers is short. his f/w 04-ss/08 collections were all excellent but i didn't really like fall raf either.

only designers who hold up are RO (cause he does the same shit over and over), barrett (ditto), dell'acqua (ditto).

whatever, homey just saved me a ton of money. maybe i can fix my fucked up kitchen wallpaper now.

yo this ain't great i not seein anything too good maybe the cutout top, t-shirts with weird speckle, stripe or gradient design but im wrong cuz i cant even see pics clearly bt for now they look dope

also this is less avant than jil than jil is more avant than this wtffff