supermeatheads

kunk75

2 weeks ago i had my worst week of eating ever. in general, i cook meals for the week twice a week. just make a whole batch of chicken one night and keep enough in the fridge for 3 days and freeze the rest. cheaper, healthier, etc.

thanks kunk. only downside is that i dont have much time to cook as I get work everyday at 6, play tennis or hit the gym and by the time i'm back, its already like 9 and im too tired to actually cook. but i just gotta stop being lazy and just do it...

ugh i've been eating bad...Panda Express and Pho will be the death of my body

hi guys

something ive been wondering for a long time but no conclusive answer is: what are real effects of diet soda? nevermind the artificial sweetners. just wondering if it will hinder my digesting food and hinder fat loss progress and muscle gains?

i am drinking sierra mist free right now but i like coke zero and pepsi max as well

hi guys

something ive been wondering for a long time but no conclusive answer is: what are real effects of diet soda? nevermind the artificial sweetners. just wondering if it will hinder my digesting food and hinder fat loss progress and muscle gains?

i am drinking sierra mist free right now but i like coke zero and pepsi max as well

i usually stay away soda of all kind just cuz of sugar and even the sweeteners.

your boyfriend?

jk

ummm drink more water...do you lift? liftings increased my blood vein size by alot to the point where it looks odd at some parts. my right shoulder has like 3 huge veins that pop out which is awkward.

take nitric oxide...shit makes your blood pump like crazy

your boyfriend?

jk

ummm drink more water...do you lift? liftings increased my blood vein size by alot to the point where it looks odd at some parts. my right shoulder has like 3 huge veins that pop out which is awkward.

take nitric oxide...shit makes your blood pump like crazy

take that shit at your own risk!

I tried it out for a little under a week a couple weeks ago and gave me the worst case of 24/7 diarrhea ever.. basically 5 days straight of that shit..

dear superhulks,

my bf is getting real low. pushing the 8pack

but my veins do not pop out. my friends that are fatter than me have crazy veins. what can i do? i'm guessing my bf is already pretty low. any specific exercises or even foods to eat that you can recommend?

dear friend,

google "vascularity". good luck.

sincerely,

gaydad

haha. i wouldnt take it, but my roomate loves it.

i have a really sensitive stomach so when I took Celltech awhile ago, my stomach was blasting water straight out my asshole. and ever since ive hoppped up on a healthier diet, when i eat a big mac, i shit liquids for 2 days.

hahaha that doesn't happen with me with a big mac, but I know what you mean

hahaha that doesn't happen with me with a big mac, but I know what you mean

Yeah I think the Nitric==>Diarrhea is case by case. Unfortunately in my case, it goes straight through my body. But I do know people who have seen no ill-effects and like it a lot. They both take No-xplod.

As for getting veiny arms...

1)You're a girl who wants veiny arms? wtf?

2)Yeah I guess you'd have to lower the body fat. Or just pump your arms up a lot.

i know what you mean. this past week we've had like perfect weather so i havent been going to the gym but rather playing tennis everyday...i miss the weights :{

as for cardio goes, depends on what you're trying to do. if you're trying to build some mass, doing cardio may not be the best idea.

i usually do a quick sprint before and after each work out to get blood pumping but pass on the cardio on break days. but then again, i play tennis on break days so i may be on the same boat as you.

finally hitting the gym today!

ehem...zehero is a dude

Then wanting veiny arms is acceptable I'd say.

As for cardio, I don't imagine a mile or 2 after some workouts (1 or 2 a week) can't hurt. But there are better alternatives.

Try doing anything that causes you to run fast and then slow down. Yesterday I did 1 minute of treadmill at like 10-11mph, then 2 mins at 7-8 on and off for only about 10 minutes. It doesn't kill you, but is still helpful. It also keeps your muscles promoting more power and strength than "slow and steady"

Kind of like working fast twitch vs slow twitch muscles

Dear Supermeatheads,

Is there anything easy I can do to build forearm/wrist area muscles?

I know some friends that rock climb and have insane flexors,

I don't have time for that or wall climbing--and my lifestyle is hell--anything simple I can do that doesn't require changing my already irregular gym routine?

Ps. Try to avoid obvious jack-off references, thanks.

what do you mean? like bodyweight exercises? it's hard to hit them directly. but, the roller is easy. take a wooden dowell. drill a hole. put a rope in their. put a plate on the far end of the rope and roll it up like you would a newspaper. been doing this since i'm 14.

yeah bodyweight exercises.

anyway, this is good, thanks.

just body resistance isn't what you need for forearms (i think).

Those kinds of exercises seem to be more static (like planks)

I understand you want stuff w/o equipment so you don't need to change much of your workout, but try what kunk says

also, cleans build forearms well

I just thought of this now--it's a take on wrist rolls:

just get a small length of pvc pipe (about 3-4" in diameter, 5-6" long) and just hold it in your hand and do sets of squeezing it