supermeatheads

kunk75

did you have a lot of sodium? happens to me when I do..

or a lot of sugars? or spicy? or fried? or..

actually, everything makes me bloated.. (IBS) :(

Sodium will cause you to retain water weight. To compensate for this you need to drink plenty of water which will help flush the sodium out of your system.

did you have a lot of sodium? happens to me when I do..

or a lot of sugars? or spicy? or fried? or..

actually, everything makes me bloated.. (IBS) :(

I guess so..i did have some jerk pork + chicken for dinner, and didn't drink enough water the entire day.

aka, i had a glass of wine last night and woke up with a hangover/minor headache :/

what ruins my diet and health plans is sometimes i have these splurges of binge eating.

does this happen to anyone else, like scavenging for food in the cupboards and stuffing your face with cookies and shit, and feel helpless until its too late??

im dead serious too

thats why i dont keep shit in my apt that is unhealty really. so if i binge its like cereal that i binge on.

not too bad :D

I work out pretty regularly, cept I'm oddly proportioned since I don't work my legs. Not by choice though, since my knees are FUCKED. If I try to squat even the smallest weight, my knees are shot for at least a week or two.

So big up top, but skinny legs for rockin dem skinny jeans. Guess it's somethin

thats why i dont keep shit in my apt that is unhealty really. so if i binge its like cereal that i binge on.

not too bad :D

this reminded me when i was at my apt for summer sessions at college. i made it a plan to eat healthy and all i had was mostly chicken and salmon, nothing to munch on. when i was high i ate most of a box of honey bunches of oats w/ almonds.

I could use a bit of advice from the meatheads.

My job requires me to go on the road for like 3 weeks at a time, and I don't really have access to a gym during these weeks.

Can anyone recommend a routine for maintaining fitness while on the road? Can't really go for a run, sometimes I bring a jump rope with me for cardio, but I was thinking along the lines of push ups etc?

push ups, dip between chairs. get some blast straps from elite fitness maybe.

most hotels have a gym, no?

My job requires me to go on the road for like 3 weeks at a time, and I don't really have access to a gym during these weeks.

Can anyone recommend a routine for maintaining fitness while on the road? Can't really go for a run, sometimes I bring a jump rope with me for cardio, but I was thinking along the lines of push ups etc?

yo i did a pussy workout two days ago after not working out for a year or so. now im sore as shit. how to not be sore anymore because i actually enjoyed the exercise. i dont get how people like this sore feeling.

keep working out and you'll see why people love that sore feeling :)

fly or drive? take a kettlebell with you if possible.

came up with a good routine for my arms that im gonna be doing maybe once or twice a week havent decided yet.

but my arms havent been this sore for quite sometime now.

seated preachers with 80lbs ezcurlbar - 2 sets of 10s

same but with more weight added - 2 sets of 7

then i burn off by doing 50-60 lbs - 5 sets of 20's

i should probably add more variety to my biceps with dumbells but im gonna let them naturally just build through back and chest workouts and focus on arms just once a week or so...

For triceps...im still juggling around with what works best for me but so far I'm enjoying skull crushers and pull downs the most.

i switch off back and forth from doing 130 lb rope pulldowns and 80-100 lb skull crushers (cant quite get the motion right...)

any more tips on building more mass on triceps would be appreciated.

i did my nigg@ lift yesterday. wish i could hit that shit hard every day, but you gots to feel it.

chest

dumbell press on flat bench

65 x 12 (2 sets)

70 x 8 (2 sets)

75 x 6 (1 set)

gay ass incline machine

110 x 10 (4 sets)

dumbell flys

35 x 10 (4)

decline

135 x 10 (4)

dips

15 (4 sets)

what are your goals?

either way, I'm going to go ahead and say that is too many sets/reps for your chest