supermeatheads

kunk75

was pleased with myself last night. haven't gone heavy in a month or two due to wrist injury but got 435 bench and 375 t-bar row, each for 5 reps. after upper/lower splits for the last month or so, i'm back to bi/tri, chest, back/traps and delt/leg splits.

435 for 5 reps.. beast!

I can barely hit 315..

most boys want to grow up to be astronauts, firefighters, cowboys..

I want to grow up to be like kunk (nohomo)

had possibly the worst work out day yesterday.

i wasnt in it in my head and my stomach had been a bit weird all day from some bad teriyaki i ate...went anyway...

did a few sets of bench and incline...my shoulders were hurting and i felt like i had no energy...so i put the dumbels down.

then i was doin some rope pull downs and on my third set, i was lazy...said "man this is boring and it hurts...fuck this" and left the gym.

SIGHHH i hate those days.

today is back and biceps...hopefully i feel more motivated to actually do shit

was pleased with myself last night. haven't gone heavy in a month or two due to wrist injury but got 435 bench and 375 t-bar row, each for 5 reps. after upper/lower splits for the last month or so, i'm back to bi/tri, chest, back/traps and delt/leg splits.

nice work kunk. you're even stronger than I expected

So I've felt the shit end of what Nitric Oxide can do...

I've heard alot of people talk abotu the dangers of nitric oxide but I really never felt it as I've been taking it for a couple weeks now and I felt great.

But last night, went to the gym as usual...

I take MRI CE2 creatine, Nutrex Anabol 5, and NOxplode currently.

Yesterday I hadn't eaten much food cuz i was busy with work all day, but i made sure to drink water and such.

So 15 minutes into my work out, I'm doing some military presses and suddenly I feel kinda nauseous. So i get up to get some water and I feel a bit dizzy. I ignored it and kept going with my work out. after like another 5 minutes, I felt like i was gonna black out so I walk over to my gf and tell her we gotta go.

When I got to my car, i sat down and realized I don't really remember the prior 5 minutes to that...

So I came home and laid in bed for the rest of the night out of depression and literally stared at my blank TV as I couldn't find the remote...

now i dont ever wanna work out ever again cuz im scared it'll happen again...

this morning i was bored and looked some stuff up online...looks like what happned to me is a classic symptom that people get when they use Nitric Oxide... it can cause increased cranial pressure which causes dizziness, blurry vision, lightheadedness... and in bad cases, causes blindness and retardation.

never again, will i take NOxplode...that shit is going to the trash.

half of sufu must be taking that shit.

So I've felt the shit end of what Nitric Oxide can do...

I've heard alot of people talk abotu the dangers of nitric oxide but I really never felt it as I've been taking it for a couple weeks now and I felt great.

But last night, went to the gym as usual...

I take MRI CE2 creatine, Nutrex Anabol 5, and NOxplode currently.

Yesterday I hadn't eaten much food cuz i was busy with work all day, but i made sure to drink water and such.

So 15 minutes into my work out, I'm doing some military presses and suddenly I feel kinda nauseous. So i get up to get some water and I feel a bit dizzy. I ignored it and kept going with my work out. after like another 5 minutes, I felt like i was gonna black out so I walk over to my gf and tell her we gotta go.

When I got to my car, i sat down and realized I don't really remember the prior 5 minutes to that...

So I came home and laid in bed for the rest of the night out of depression and literally stared at my blank TV as I couldn't find the remote...

now i dont ever wanna work out ever again cuz im scared it'll happen again...

this morning i was bored and looked some stuff up online...looks like what happned to me is a classic symptom that people get when they use Nitric Oxide... it can cause increased cranial pressure which causes dizziness, blurry vision, lightheadedness... and in bad cases, causes blindness and retardation.

never again, will i take NOxplode...that shit is going to the trash.

nah thats one thing i wont ever touch. u just hear too much shit about it. people say everything in moderation is ok but its hard to draw that line when people rely on steroids often times to get them buff.

ima go all natural other than protein shakes for the next couple months.

Any tips for targeting my upper back? Every other muscle group feels sore after I work them out but my back only very rarely gets sore. This is what I do

3x8 cable pulldowns

3x8 cable rows

3x8 bent over rows

3x8 pull ups

its hard to really feel sore with your back from my experience. I've rarely had it where I get as sore as other muscles...but you are still getting your work out. those are pretty much the same stuff i do for my back...

if you feel that you're not getting much of a workout, up your weights and see if that helps.

what exactly does taking steroids mean? is it like a whole cocktail sort of thing or can you just get by with HGH. i read about it in the magazine and met some dudes that try it but they say HGH doesnt do anything unless its taken with Testosterone and other stuff?

^HGH burns fat on it's own, but without insulin has little anabolic effect.

far as steroids, simple testosterone will have great effects for a noob, but it'/s a whole ordeal for a veteran. need a long-acting and a short acting and some people's receptors react better to one drug than another's. then when you come off, you need anti-estrogen and HCG to avoid depression and tits since your natural levels will shut down.

not really worth it unless it's your job or you're 18 and heaed to the jersey shore for the summer.

thanks for the info. now i know what i want for my 40th bday...HGH:)

^HGH burns fat on it's own, but without insulin has little anabolic effect.

far as steroids, simple testosterone will have great effects for a noob, but it'/s a whole ordeal for a veteran. need a long-acting and a short acting and some people's receptors react better to one drug than another's. then when you come off, you need anti-estrogen and HCG to avoid depression and tits since your natural levels will shut down.

not really worth it unless it's your job or you're 18 and heaed to the jersey shore for the summer.

Could I get some critique (seems like you guys know a lot):

All excercises are 5 x 8

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pjB6jBTCqY5XKkNuTNu2LaA&hl=en

it all depends on what you're shooting for. I do less DB stuff and more BB because I want to do as much weight as I can.

Kunk's suggestions are good.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I never feel anything (good) when I do decline bench.

I would look into carb cycling to get you to the 6-7% range. Go on the forums at bobybuilding.com they are amazing over there. You may initially lose energy and size. When I went no indirect carbs, moderate fat and high protein, my lifts went up after about a week and gained LBM. You could look into HIIT cardio as well to shock your system.

what's this carb cycling you speak of? or those non-direct carbs mentioned earlier?

i already do HIIT and try to keep my diet in check (no fast food, low fat intake, no food after 7pm etc..)

and yea i wont be taking hydroxycut after all, im pretty confident i can get to the desired 8% BF with my diet/cardio

what's this carb cycling you speak of? or those non-direct carbs mentioned earlier?

i already do HIIT and try to keep my diet in check (no fast food, low fat intake, no food after 7pm etc..)

and yea i wont be taking hydroxycut after all, im pretty confident i can get to the desired 8% BF with my diet/cardio

no food after 7pm?

tsk tsk

Eat cottage cheese after 7pm :D