supermeatheads

kunk75

i just got some hydroxycut hardcore.

anyone try this?

if so, is it okay just to take one pill a day for an extended amount of time instead of following the dosage and taking up to six a day?

yea actually it is a good idea to start off low. some people are really responsive to stimulants... and can get really wired from it. if you feel ok then you probably get better results taking the recommended doses.

yea actually it is a good idea to start off low. some people are really responsive to stimulants... and can get really wired from it. if you feel ok then you probably get better results taking the recommended doses.

have you personally tried this? just wondering...

also, after i took it, i immediately felt really tired for some reason...

can i also take this on a regular basis, even if i dont go workout that day...?

i just got some hydroxycut hardcore.

anyone try this?

if so, is it okay just to take one pill a day for an extended amount of time instead of following the dosage and taking up to six a day?

Follow the instructions. One a day will do nothing for you and your wasting your money. Also make sure your in a calorie deficit and it'll work great.

yeah

im going off to college this sat. and i just hope that the hydroxycut doesnt have bad side effects if i take the recommended dosage and i end up at the er over there haha

btw, my body is really toned and lean, but i really wanna lower my overall BF so my face is more toned or chiseled...hoping the HH helps.

what do you mean by really toned and lean? what's your approx body fat %?

to be completely honest, there is no need for crap like hydroxycut..

with a solid diet you can get near 5%..

and with the addition of cardio, <5%..

around 9-10 percent bf

just need that extra boost

you're just now going into college, so I'm assuming you're young.. which leads me to believe even more that you don't need that crap..

but say you get that "extra boost" from hydroxycut.. what happens when you stop taking it and you're left with your current diet? you're going to go back to looking the same..

trust me.. that "extra boost" is just refining your diet more.. and with that, you'll stay at whatever body fat % you want to be at as long as you're staying on your specified diet and not depending on some pill..

yeah

im going off to college this sat. and i just hope that the hydroxycut doesnt have bad side effects if i take the recommended dosage and i end up at the er over there haha

btw, my body is really toned and lean, but i really wanna lower my overall BF so my face is more toned or chiseled...hoping the HH helps.

hydroxycut is a glamorized caffeine pill. while i dont really recommend anyone to use it as i am vaguely familiar with it through my roomate using it, it works fairly well as a thermogenic and energy booster.

with that said, seeing as how you are 17-18, like mrcharitybrown said, its really uneccessary since you are young and your metabolism is probably much faster than that of myself and my roomate.

theres no easy way to loose fat and get chiseled, just work out and maintain a good diet...completely unnecessary to take hydroxycut to reach your goal.

on that note...anyone ever try Anabol5 by Nutrex?

I'm tempted to take this for a couple cycles as i've read alot of good reviews on it and its on sale right now at GNC...

when taken right with the right diet, its supposed to add 2-3 lbs of lean muscle per week which sounds rather exagerated. but at this point, i just wanna add some mass and this stacked with creatine esther, it sounds like its got some good results.

my favorite workout day tomorrow, chest and tris :)

yea very true on the glorified caffine pill statemnt. if you find that hydroxycut give u the motivation you need from the money you are spending then go ahead and use it. but maybe in the future you can just get a cheap homemade stack some Green Tea Extract from CVS. they go pretty cheap or just drink a lot of green tea u can get some at the chinese market its better to drink the "leafs" not the crushed tea bags. but its all good at walmart you can get the teabags for cheap too

im kind of a boring guy i just eat salads everyday save for the weekly cheeseburger when i take my kid to burger king or something. i took her to chipotles the other day she just opened the burrito and spilled everything on the tray and ate it with a fork. then i realize that its probably better because then she doesnt eat the tortilla, its too much carbs.

on that note...anyone ever try Anabol5 by Nutrex?

I'm tempted to take this for a couple cycles as i've read alot of good reviews on it and its on sale right now at GNC...

when taken right with the right diet, its supposed to add 2-3 lbs of lean muscle per week which sounds rather exagerated. but at this point, i just wanna add some mass and this stacked with creatine esther, it sounds like its got some good results.

my favorite workout day tomorrow, chest and tris :)

if it's not a steriod or a prohormone, it's probably just a waste of money I'm afraid.. 2-3 is definitely exaggerated.. 1 pound of muscle a week is really not possible either (given it's not a steriod/prohormone)..

I just say you pound you chest and tris and do it like that..

or start taking steriods if you're old enough..

around 9-10 percent bf

just need that extra boost

I would look into carb cycling to get you to the 6-7% range. Go on the forums at bobybuilding.com they are amazing over there. You may initially lose energy and size. When I went no indirect carbs, moderate fat and high protein, my lifts went up after about a week and gained LBM. You could look into HIIT cardio as well to shock your system.

yea very true on the glorified caffine pill statemnt. if you find that hydroxycut give u the motivation you need from the money you are spending then go ahead and use it. but maybe in the future you can just get a cheap homemade stack some Green Tea Extract from CVS. they go pretty cheap or just drink a lot of green tea u can get some at the chinese market its better to drink the "leafs" not the crushed tea bags. but its all good at walmart you can get the teabags for cheap too

im kind of a boring guy i just eat salads everyday save for the weekly cheeseburger when i take my kid to burger king or something. i took her to chipotles the other day she just opened the burrito and spilled everything on the tray and ate it with a fork. then i realize that its probably better because then she doesnt eat the tortilla, its too much carbs.

haha, thats cool that you look after your kid's nutrition. My parents are both doctors and ever since i was little we had a fridge stocked with sodas, usually having 2-3 a day. Needless to say i was about 5'6" at 160 pounds entering high school until i joined wrestling. I didn't really gain that much muscle, but i cut down to 140 and at my lightest i was 120. I keep wondering what the hell my parents were thinking letting me get all blubbery as a child

First of all, one of the best supplements I've ever tried has been ephedrine. Fuck the new-reworked Hydroxycut. Get some ephedrine, shit's gold.

That is, if your diet is in check.

I hit 265x5 2board fairly easy on monday, did regular bench on Wednesday. Tried for 275 but got stuck 4inches off my chest, PR'd 265, though. I'll hit 275 next week, rather excited for that.

Edit, oh and if you guys aren't rolling w/ a PVC pipe or a foam roller, you're missing out xcore. SHIT'S AMAZING. Fucks you up good but god damn feels sooo good afterwards.

That's good stuff, and also a great way to get tension out of tight calves/hamstrings. Got shown a bunch of good techniques by a Rolfer that i've seen on occasion.

Edit, oh and if you guys aren't rolling w/ a PVC pipe or a foam roller, you're missing out xcore. SHIT'S AMAZING. Fucks you up good but god damn feels sooo good afterwards.

I like to be able to use my hands after a workout rather than have them shaking uncontrollably... I already have to time my workouts correctly if I want to get any drawing done, even a little bit of shake is a no go.

Worst abs workout I ever did was at jiu jitsu, started with normal crunches, then those bicycle crunches, then the ones you said above then finished with one guy standing, jump and wrap your legs around them and then do crunches from your head touching the floor until you're completely upright again.

hope fully my bjj instructor will never, ever hear about that workout. Ouch!