supermeatheads

kunk75

dumbbell > machines.. by a lot

db press should be your first one exercise out of those.. you should end with machines if you use them at all

Yeah, I know free weights are better, but I squeeze my workout into my lunch hour, and I can get a bit more done in my limited time if I use machines. Lame excuse I know, but I'm not trying really to gain much muscle anyway, I weight train and do cardio to lose weight. I've lost about 35 pounds since May, still looking to lose another 10 or so.

dumbbell > machines.. by a lot

db press should be your first one exercise out of those.. you should end with machines if you use them at all

Yeah, I know free weights are better, but I squeeze my workout into my lunch hour, and I can get a bit more done in my limited time if I use machines. Lame excuse I know, but I'm not trying really to gain much muscle anyway, I weight train and do cardio to lose weight. I've lost about 35 pounds since May, still looking to lose another 10 or so.

why would it take you longer to use dumbbells as opposed to machines? :confused:

why would it take you longer to use dumbbells as opposed to machines? :confused:

My weight fluxuates around 135-145 and max is 1 rep of a 180

I normally do 120's and I can do about 10 - 12 of those

something seems terribly off about those numbers..

max of 180 on bb and 10-12 reps for 120's on db?

either your max for bb should be way higher.. or you aren't stretching down far enough on your negatives during db presses

My weight fluxuates around 135-145 and max is 1 rep of a 180

I normally do 120's and I can do about 10 - 12 of those

something seems terribly off about those numbers..

max of 180 on bb and 10-12 reps for 120's on db?

either your max for bb should be way higher.. or you aren't stretching down far enough on your negatives during db presses

233 lbs

bench 507 once.

usually go 405 for 3 sets of 8

Main Entry: beast

Pronunciation: \ˈbēst\

Function:noun

Etymology:Middle English beste, from Anglo-French, from Latin bestia

Date:13th century

1 a: a four-footed mammal as distinguished from a human being, a lower vertebrate, and an invertebrate b: a lower animal as distinguished from a human being c: an animal as distinguished from a plant d: an animal under human control

2: a contemptible person

3: something formidably difficult to control or deal with

4: kunk

233 lbs

bench 507 once.

usually go 405 for 3 sets of 8

Main Entry: beast

Pronunciation: \ˈbēst\

Function:noun

Etymology:Middle English beste, from Anglo-French, from Latin bestia

Date:13th century

1 a: a four-footed mammal as distinguished from a human being, a lower vertebrate, and an invertebrate b: a lower animal as distinguished from a human being c: an animal as distinguished from a plant d: an animal under human control

2: a contemptible person

3: something formidably difficult to control or deal with

4: kunk

sshhh. haha.

yeah jmat is my boy, but people jumping all over you for simply explaining something is retarded. however, you should have prolly taken it to the blacklist thread or opened a dispute.

Yeah I brought it up af few times in the blacklist but he just trash talked me and ignored my PMs. My biggest mistake was not opening up the dispute because I trusted him and it eventually passed the date where I could open one. Thanks

sshhh. haha.

yeah jmat is my boy, but people jumping all over you for simply explaining something is retarded. however, you should have prolly taken it to the blacklist thread or opened a dispute.

Yeah I brought it up af few times in the blacklist but he just trash talked me and ignored my PMs. My biggest mistake was not opening up the dispute because I trusted him and it eventually passed the date where I could open one. Thanks