supermeatheads

kunk75

That after 7 PM shit is an old wives tale unless you're going to bed at 9 PM.

edit - I am currently cycling creatine monohydrate but will stuff like Cell Mass really make that much of a difference? My diet is relatively bulletproof, and I rarely drink so that doesn't seem to set me back much. And I'm not seeing the gains I want :(

depends on what day the off day lands on. if it was a high carb day, it remains. same with lo-carb days. never really off though cajuse i play bball on off days, and do the sled and some tire smashing also.

do you pull monster trucks with your teeth and get suspended by your penis as well?

depends on what day the off day lands on. if it was a high carb day, it remains. same with lo-carb days. never really off though cajuse i play bball on off days, and do the sled and some tire smashing also.

do you pull monster trucks with your teeth and get suspended by your penis as well?

yep. sides of my ass cheeks i have a few...not very noticable unless i really point it out though.

on a bright note...i think i am gaining weight...ive finally stabilized somewhere around 178-180...

now if i can go up to 185 firm...ill probably cut back down to like 170 with a strict diet.

yep. sides of my ass cheeks i have a few...not very noticable unless i really point it out though.

on a bright note...i think i am gaining weight...ive finally stabilized somewhere around 178-180...

now if i can go up to 185 firm...ill probably cut back down to like 170 with a strict diet.

Question guys, I am bored with using the chest press machine and want to switch my workout up a little. I also do overhead presses and the pec fly machine as part of my chest routine. Would dumbell presses be a good third chest exercise, or is that too similar to the pec fly? What alternatives would you recommend?

Question guys, I am bored with using the chest press machine and want to switch my workout up a little. I also do overhead presses and the pec fly machine as part of my chest routine. Would dumbell presses be a good third chest exercise, or is that too similar to the pec fly? What alternatives would you recommend?