sufu shit talking thread.

cheep

I actually brought that up on another forum a while back. I've decided rather to just use the saying as is, with implied sarcasm.

I take it you don't realise that (statistically proven) 90%+ of the time noone will infer sarcasm on the internet unless it's made obvious (ie with a (10)) tag.

In other news, when the poster above this finds something unfunny that probably means it's completely retarded.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, who gives a fuck about Jane's picture stretching? Shit like this bastardisation of the English language that her and 'dolly' find accepatable is far more offensive:

"SOEPOEM: u look amazing!! the shirt, the belt, the shoeeessss i love them!

e0d9n0b5 NICE SHOES TOO

MARCUS what butt exercises do u do...ur butt is too perky to belong to a boy...but u look cute

okaayy, y-3 skirt, unknown tank top, ann d vest, dvn sandals,"

For serious, noone with half a brain should ever be using shit like 'u', 'shoooooes', 'ur', '!!!!!'.

I thought the Singapoar female crew was bad, but good job on the Western world providing a more retarded bunch to put the female sex back another 10 years.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about Jane's picture stretching? Shit like this bastardisation of the English language that her and 'dolly' find accepatable is far more offensive:

e0d9n0b5 NICE SHOES TOO

MARCUS what butt exercises do u do...ur butt is too perky to belong to a boy...but u look cute

For serious, noone with half a brain should ever be using shit like 'u', 'shoooooes', 'ur', '!!!!!'.

I thought the Singapoar female crew was bad, but good job on the Western world providing a more retarded bunch to put the female sex back another 10 years.

In order: "acceptable", incorrect grammar, "no one", "Singapore". You just put the female sex back 25 years.

omg see i KNEW her forehead look crazy big...real talk i dont care how well a female is dressed if she has a big forehead i cant fuck with that...good to see the pic unstretched cause shes even cuter.

I LIKE UNDERAGE FEMALES AND I AM A VERY VERY DIRTY MAN PLEASE I DONT NEED HELP I JUST NEED SWEET, JUICY UNDERAGE PUSSY

In order: "acceptable", incorrect grammar, "no one", "Singapore". You just put the female sex back 25 years.

God bless drunken Saturday night posting.

Incidentally Singapoar was deliberately misspelt, and good work on citing a commonly used colloquialism as 'incorrect grammar'.

(not that i wouldnt hit it anyways)

45197319kk8.jpg

i can't believe she's only 16... this forum should have an age limit.

i doubt if shes 16 lets see some ID pls... shes working how can she be 16 and working ?

she's said it herself... and others have confirmed it. unless it's all a big scam... then i take it back.

I think she looks better unstretched. That said either way her half-smile creeps me the fuck out.

I bet if she saw someone get shot, or saw a truck cream a toddler, or saw a man morph into a beast, her expression would not change. I can't see that face looking any different...

... Unless she's got my floppy dinga'dong in her face. Then I'd probably stretch the pictures, too.

I WOULD FUCK! HER!

e0d9n0b5 NICE SHOES TOO

You're the kind of person who sends texts messages looking like that:

"hi, what are you up to, let's go get ramen!"

Instead of:

"Yo, wat U up 2 letz get Ramenz"

I'm the same but can't really blame people who go the other way as it is more convenient. I believe it is retarded to write a long text like this but for a short comment, using teenspeak is an acceptable practice.

especially in text messaging, i fucking hate teenspeak bullshit. i honestly don't think i have used a 'u r' or similar since the early days of icq. its gay.

also jane, move to canada and date my younger brother. it would be cute.

also, in regards to profmon, neg repping someone and dropping off a block is even better.

About Jane's age.

1) She's cute and well dressed and this is a female-deficient fashion forum. No point in having a rude, bluish-skinned whale draping himself in denim driving her away because he can only get some by paying homeless prostitutes who seriously reconsider their job choices after they're done.

2) Age of consent is 17 in Texas so I guess the "underage" comment is warranted, however she's not here to find an online-date AFAIK so the point is moot. If anyone got laid due to meeting someone on sufu please PM me, I'm curious. Maybe one of the gaysians but they probably like white dudes (do we have gay whities in the sufu house?) anyway so no dice.

You're the kind of person who sends texts messages looking like that:

"hi, what are you up to, let's go get ramen!"

Instead of:

"Yo, wat U up 2 letz get Ramenz"

I'm the same but can't really blame people who go the other way as it is more convenient. I believe it is retarded to write a long text like this but for a short comment, using teenspeak is an acceptable practice.

It's maybe acceptable with a 160 character limit (although nowadays it's more like 800 so that's a moot point), but I don't see any character limit on this forum.

women/girls on sufu could wear garbage bags and uggs and get + rep. aside from dani who gets lots of nasty feedback for whatever reason, the attitude towards females on here is strictly 6th grade shit. it's like half of sufu never saw a girl before.

e0d9n0b5 NICE SHOES TOO

It's maybe acceptable with a 160 character limit (although nowadays it's more like 800 so that's a moot point), but I don't see any character limit on this forum.

You complain about everything. Please shut the fuck up.

women/girls on sufu could wear garbage bags and uggs and get + rep. aside from dani who gets lots of nasty feedback for whatever reason, the attitude towards females on here is strictly 6th grade shit. it's like half of sufu never saw a girl before.

Dude, let's get sokme uggs and a garbage bag and start posting fits, maybe we'll get rep? I'll say my Uggs are CCP and my garbage bag Junya, yours will be Raf and the Uggs Vibskov.