sufu shit talking thread.

cheep

bring your complaints here. doesnt have to be WAYWT related... just has to be sufu user related.

here's an example:

DDML you stupid cunt, just stop posting. you used to be funny, and seemed a little smarter than the average 16 yr old fashunzbeast, but now youre just a washed up poor mans julien lennon.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exile on main street is some white-trash troll who has actually started threads about me and replies to my posts uninvited in non-sequitir fashion. I just posted his neg rep claiming my wife is a troll and my kids are retarded.

he should no better. when you have money, your wife is generally hot and your kids are generally smart. that's how the food chain works.

I agree that sometimes my posts may not come off 100% clear, but I'm sure people still understand the point i'm trying to get at..

I try to contribute as much as I can on here.. I try not to annoy anyone, but it's cool if I do, just gotta take shit in stride that's all..

But I appreciate your honesty though

fuck that sayword dude... probably a 15 yr old half azn half cracker homo.

true that.

can i say something liek this?

"keagan hes a fucking whore! and i want to fuck him im going to fuck him in every hole on his body " ? can i ?

Vs Toto. I spouted some hate about a fit of his. Now he replies to my posts with shit like, 'you suck,' get off my forum.' This is of course AFTER he neg reps with with the same bullshit and pm's me about it. Talking about being salty

Edited by TransparentCranium

i finally realize why exileonmainstreet got cunt sore in the first place.

in the baseball thread, he asked if there were any detroit tigers fans. i said there were, but that they get killed in detroit before proclaiming allegiance. he told me i was a piece of shit and I should die.

to make a long story short, he's sad I picked on the fact that he's from the biggest shit hole in the U.S.

The majority of March-May 2008 registrants have been irritating as hell. When I first joined, I didn't feel like it was necessary to qualify every single thing I said and just shut my trap whenever I was proven to be in the wrong.