SuperMeetup NYC

braid

pretty funny about the video games thing. only DJ set i've ever completely been blown away by was DJ Top Speed doing a 45 set at Space 101 in bloomington IN in 2002. It was completely insane. I still have yet to go to a party where people were going offfff like that since. If that dude set foot out of indianapolis or maybe got a phone (only has a pager), he would explode.

Plus he's like 6'6" and can do windmills.

2046069012_efc04ff05f.jpg

I'll probably see Justus on sunday. Finally a meetup habia?

Some people play just from the laptop but there are still many who use vinyl combined with laptops/electronic equipment. Some electronica live is really great, especially if you know the tracks pretty well. Mouse on mars were always fantastic, often with full band and putting tracks together from scratch or sampling the audience.

Many minimal djs put up great sets. Villalobos, Superpitcher, Hawtin, Surgeon, Mayer, Ellen Allien are all great live and the sets are considerably different from the records.

interested

yo I'll meetup at Russ n Daughters

money - my school ID can get us into some shows if we get there early enough.

Guest Phrost

real talk i gave $0.25 bc i felt the met didn't deserve my money. niggas should be paying me for all that walking. my ta always said to give $0.05 (always a niggerish concept)

I use my old co. id to get free entry into MoMa to look at fart! My old Queens residence id to get free into PS1. For places like Whitney and Guggenheim I show my student kindergarten id.