35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that the cap is either 6 or 7 separate transactions

In any case it'll let you know before you buy the item if you can get the discount

it's at 25% right now. and the limit is $200 off.

It's 12 transactions actually, and they tell you if you're no longer eligible.

No! Jack knows for a fact it's 6 or 7. How can you doubt someone of such knowledge?

is this not showing up for anyone else? I have cookies enabled, but it doesn't show up on any of the check out pages, same with IE.

Did you go to www.live.com and enter "cheap wii" or whatever in the box on THAT page? I made the mistake of going to the cashback page and searching from there, which didn't give me anything. Hope this helps.

edit: It should look something like this: cheapwii.jpg

Guest Methimphibian

I clicked the 25% link after logging into live.com then going to live.com and searching, and it takes me to ebay and I see the long list of auctions with BIN's, but when I click one of them and go the pre-check out I don't see the normal discount/rebate amount. tried it for several different auctions but no dice

I clicked the 25% link after logging into live.com then going to live.com and searching, and it takes me to ebay and I see the long list of auctions with BIN's, but when I click one of them and go the pre-check out I don't see the normal discount/rebate amount. tried it for several different auctions but no dice

Do you see this at the top of your eBay page after clicking the link?

wii.jpg

wii2.jpg

Works fine for me.. did you try on a different computer or through another connection?

I read some of the fine print and it seems like the seller has to do something on their part for you to get your cash back. This might be why I'm not seeing any pending cashback transactions for my somewhat recent purchase of LittleBigPlanet from some random dude.

It's 12 transactions actually, and they tell you if you're no longer eligible.

hmm you're right. They must have changed it for the holidays or something. I read the terms page not long ago and it said either 6 or 7, but now it is displaying this

You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on www.eBay.com. Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;

Thanks for the correction. :D

/\ Send a message to live.com (or whoever it is on the contact page).

Something similar happened to me last time around. I had requested payment and it took about a full month to actually get it. I e-mailed them about it and they gave me some crap about "difficulties with paypal".

I read some of the fine print and it seems like the seller has to do something on their part for you to get your cash back. This might be why I'm not seeing any pending cashback transactions for my somewhat recent purchase of LittleBigPlanet from some random dude.

Could you post the fine print? I'm curious about it

i've had a cashback in my account that has said "0 days left" for the last 2 weeks

and still says pending

what the hell??

this happen to anyone else?

This happened to me last week, but I just thought it was some technical problem. I checked again today and my $200 shows 42 days left before cashout, so you should be fine.

edit: Methamphibian, I figured out what the problem you're having is. I just tried to buy something from someone using the cashback rebate, but it didn't show up for me on the buy-it-now page. Turns out it's because he's from Canada and listed it through www.ebay.ca. I looked over the terms again and sure enough it says the item must be listed on www.ebay.com. So anything listed on www.ebay.ca, www.ebay.de, etc isn't eligible for the offer.

Could you post the fine print? I'm curious about it

A: Most cashback rewards appear as pending within a day or two, but occasionally a store may take longer to tell us about an eligible purchase. If you made a purchase more than two days ago that isn't displayed in your cashback account, contact us with your purchase details. We'll get back to you just as soon as we can.

The seller has to contact microsoft?

nope, I think that's just for other stores participating in various cashback offers. Pretty sure every item sold on eBay.com, bought buy-it-now, paid w/i the hour using paypal and shipped to the US qualifies. I sold to people who got cashback and I never had to do anything or notify anyone.

but that doesn't help the current situation...

any luck on getting the 25% off to show once you get to eBay???

nope, I think that's just for other stores participating in various cashback offers. Pretty sure every item sold on eBay.com, bought buy-it-now, paid w/i the hour using paypal and shipped to the US qualifies. I sold to people who got cashback and I never had to do anything or notify anyone.

but that doesn't help the current situation...

any luck on getting the 25% off to show once you get to eBay???

http://www.taylorwilsdon.com/deals/current-ebay-live-cashback-amount

This site shows you the current cashback percent and how many transactions you can use it on. When it says 0%, the offer is unavailable for the moment, but usually comes back up within a few days.

I scrolled down and people are having the same problem.. the cashback thing doesn't show up at the top. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

edit: I THINK I FIXED IT! CLICK "MY EBAY" AFTER YOU CLICK THE SPONSOR LINK FROM LIVE SEARCH!

It should show up at the top of the screen in your "My eBay". You can then search for other buy-it-now items but you won’t see the banner while you are searching for items. But after you go to the listing the 25% banner should show up again. Goodluck