Buying a second pair of the same jeans

john11f

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would easily buy another pair of Samurai 0500XXs again. In fact, there was a period of time when I had two pairs in the rotation (one size apart--I later sold the pair with less wear). They don't seem to be an endangered species so I feel pretty comfortable holding out for now. I do want another pair of nando x nandos however, and 45rpm makes me nervous sometimes--seems like they're less committed to the ongoing production of a model.

i still haven't reached this point yet, where i'd rather wear the same jeans all over again before trying a whole new pair.

i feel like there are so many great looking pairs out there i'm still curious for more. but i could only go through one pair at a time.

(but okay, i wouldn't mind having another dead stock pair of sufu660s for keepsake, maybe. :D )

i still haven't reached this point yet, where i'd rather wear the same jeans all over again before trying a whole new pair.

i feel like there are so many great looking pairs out there i'm still curious for more.

+1

Especially if you are going to fade them right in and get them looking good.

i feel like there are so many great looking pairs out there i'm still curious for more. but i could only go through one pair at a time.

(but okay, i wouldn't mind having another dead stock pair of sufu660s for keepsake, maybe. :D )

I'm with Chickadee on this one actually,

If I were to get anything double it would be to have it for the far far future...

is there a fit pic of those around here somewhere? Are they still available anywhere?

Not sure if they are around anymore - they were part of the 07 Evisu lineup or so I was told when speaking to the Euro distribution.

I got mine from ebay at really silly low prices of approx $85 a pair :D :eek:

not bad really.

Check this for wear pics though.

Good luck in your hunt.

i don't think i would..... call me the minority, but i'd rather try out different denim, plus by the nature i wear my denim, i'm sure its going to take 3 years + before a pair becomes unwearable, and that is if i didn't rotate with others... who knows what i would like in 20 years from now... i don't want to stock up for that far in the future

• 3 weeks later...

ive always bought the same pair twice, mainly cos i used to wear 30"leg in edwins and only interstate in london used to carry them so id get 2 t a time. had 2 greenvilles,then 2 nashvilles and then sized up in the nashvilles.then i got lvc 66 in 30x32,then got them in 30x34 but last week i got the skull 5010 6x6 in a 29.theyre awesome,easily the stiffest jeans ive ever had.i think the only reason to buy the same jeans again is if you have to mail order them and cant try before you buy.otherwise switch it up a bit..