Burgus Plus by Hinoya

tweeds

• 2 months later...

Just picked up the new Burgus Plus Lot 757. The denim is really slubby for Burgus, about 16 oz., and slightly green-hued from a sulfur dye process of some sort. The colour was not obvious from the Hinoya site but pretty damn obvious lined up against my Flat Head F380s (right, bottom pic).

20120215142358.jpg

20120215142512.jpg

Edited by Baeyer-Drewson

• 1 month later...

Just picked up the new Burgus Plus Lot 757. The denim is really slubby for Burgus, about 16 oz., and slightly green-hued from a sulfur dye process of some sort. The colour was not obvious from the Hinoya site but pretty damn obvious lined up against my Flat Head F380s (right, bottom pic).

Denim sounds and looks similar to the Blue in Green N-02. Given the talk that they might have been made in the same factory, it seems possible that they are indeed the same denim. I posted this photo a while back:

6274064087_7b9b844264_z.jpg

(big n-02, fullcount 1108-15, warehouse 660, flat head 1001, eternal 811)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the appreciation.

I never contemplated dropping out of the contest or stopping wear on these, but for a while I was working a job that required black pants so the Burgus were getting infrequent and less intense wear. Aside from that, I have been "monogamous" with these jeans. Back to daily wear now, but I'm not sure if I want to retire these after the contest!

Edited by PeterParker

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Warehouse X Burgus Plus lot. 880

30 days of wear so the fit has set in.

To. a.khan

Is the color same as you show in your picture?
And is the textile of fabric rough or smooth?

Thank guy
Edited by illusiongod

The color in the first picture is pretty accurate. The denim is extremely hairy and fairly rough compared to a burgus standard denim, but it is not slubby or particularly crunchy and it softens out quickly.

The color in the first picture is pretty accurate. The denim is extremely hairy and fairly rough compared to a burgus standard denim, but it is not slubby or particularly crunchy and it softens out quickly.

May I ask you one more question? 

Do you know the weight of its fabric?. Is its fabric similar to any model of WAREHOUSE?

Thank you guy